Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

You're a terrible person. I'd wish cancer upon you but then I'd feel sorry for the cancer.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear 600 RMT bannees,

Go fuck yourselves

I won't miss you

Not giving any shits,
Cucumbers
Wont miss your stupid avatar popping up on my screen when I'm trying to browse the forums at work. Shithead. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daysprung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because I thought I wouldn't get caught, obviously [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But it was really just to make the game more enjoyable. I wanted to make a new character and level up as fast as possible and kill merbs like everyone does.
But, inside, you knew you would be caught. Everyone eventually gets caught. Rogean has warned us so many times. You were being naive if you actually thought they wouldn't catch you.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Bye, Mylee and others. I'm sure you're not bad people. Sometimes we're compelled to do bad things [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red99
Old 03-23-2014, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2014, 03:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But, inside, you knew you would be caught. Everyone eventually gets caught. Rogean has warned us so many times. You were being naive if you actually thought they wouldn't catch you.
Maybe subconsiously [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I spent waaaaay too much time in this game. It was unhealthy.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Can everyone stop pretending that RMT is a bad moral thing? It's a rule on this server that has no moral basis. It's just a regulation here. OP didn't kill anyone, rape anyone, etc. He broke a rule of an emulated video game server. I'm not "defending" RMT, I'm just stating the fake outrage as if these people are the scum of the Earth is lol.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daysprung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe subconsiously [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I spent waaaaay too much time in this game. It was unhealthy.
I understand, the addiction is real. Sometimes I have to step back for a few weeks because I constantly "crave" EQ.

You can always start over fresh, that's the joy of this server. Look at Bouncerr/Gaffin, hes started over a few times, and is still going strong.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can everyone stop pretending that RMT is a bad moral thing? It's a rule on this server that has no moral basis. It's just a regulation here. OP didn't kill anyone, rape anyone, etc. He broke a rule of an emulated video game server. I'm not "defending" RMT, I'm just stating the fake outrage as if these people are the scum of the Earth is lol.
RMT totally is immoral. It harms server communities.

Red99
Old 03-23-2014, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you be sure he didn't rape anyone.
Closed Thread