Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Default Server summary?

last 2-4 months, seems like shit changed.

Have not logged on in ages, what has been goin on in norrath pals?

Also what is this I'm hearing about 200 vs 200 guild battles? Is that real? how? why?

Velious drops soon, whos goin on vacation? I find myself wondering about that velious RL party that has been posted about, whats the survival plan there? Are you going to be using UV lighting? Is there enough food stocks? What about a hydration plan? Who is gonna be the spotter? Are there sleep rotations?

Whats the deal with Max, gnig leading the revolution we all dreamed about?

Holo had a name change? what for lol?

Exp bonus still in place?

I flirt with the idea of playing part time again, should I finish leveling a melee or just live that lvl 49 wizard dream?

Teams still comin out after velious? (2 years from now?)

Is that threat of forcing everyone but holo to LNS from Nro on launch day real? Would be pretty awesome to lock that down lol

That's about it, random questions floating around as I lurk on my former love and casually browse the red99 forums.

Feel free to completely ignore this post or just chime in on bits and pieces, I would really like this to turn into some sort of revisionist history and/or whitewashing
Old 04-27-2015, 05:18 PM
Banned

me and my aim chat pals going on vacation for 9-35 days, (i'm taking 35 paid days off work u kno).

<Empire> rules the lands.

welcome 2 eq
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
last 2-4 months, seems like shit changed.

Have not logged on in ages, what has been goin on in norrath pals?

Also what is this I'm hearing about 200 vs 200 guild battles? Is that real? how? why? 89 v 127, and it desynced the entire zone. Empire vs the rest of the server

Velious drops soon, whos goin on vacation? I find myself wondering about that velious RL party that has been posted about, whats the survival plan there? Are you going to be using UV lighting? Is there enough food stocks? What about a hydration plan? Who is gonna be the spotter? Are there sleep rotations? Serious neckbeards requesting the month of june off work, I've went the store and bought 15 new bags of socks so I never have to leave my chair.

Whats the deal with Max, gnig leading the revolution we all dreamed about? Max tried hanging off the coattails of <Holocaust> to fuck over azrael out of spite, then messed it up. Lost several of his members including an officer in the last week and lost his mind. He's not leading anything, gardur and noah are the real leaders of fresh.

Holo had a name change? what for lol? Someone posted a dumb picture on the forums and the server threw a fit hoping to get the guild banned/disbanded.

Exp bonus still in place? yes

I flirt with the idea of playing part time again, should I finish leveling a melee or just live that lvl 49 wizard dream? wizards going to be a little weaker in velious, but as long as you stay in a large zone where you can abuse yonder you'll still be relevant i think

Teams still comin out after velious? (2 years from now?) hasn't been talked about in forever

Is that threat of forcing everyone but holo to LNS from Nro on launch day real? Would be pretty awesome to lock that down lol oh it's real

That's about it, random questions floating around as I lurk on my former love and casually browse the red99 forums.

Feel free to completely ignore this post or just chime in on bits and pieces, I would really like this to turn into some sort of revisionist history and/or whitewashing
Fire Giant

gyno still the worst player to ever touch the game

nothing new here, move along

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
u are the king
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
good lord guido is a monster
Old 04-27-2015, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

"Holo had a name change? what for lol? Someone posted a dumb picture on the forums and the server threw a fit hoping to get the guild banned/disbanded."

It was a picture of a bunch of holocaust members standing around a swastika made of corpses in erudin.
Old 04-27-2015, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gyno still the worst player to ever touch the game

nothing new here, move along
sad that you're trying to get non-classic instanced raid zones for u and ur jersey pals.

real sad ur trying 2 ruin red99's classic experience with non-classic raid mechanics.

i will pray 2 emperor pixel smaug on ur behalf friend.
Old 04-27-2015, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Holo had a name change? what for lol? Someone posted a dumb picture on the forums and the server threw a fit hoping to get the guild banned/disbanded."

It was a picture of a bunch of holocaust members standing around a swastika made of corpses in erudin.
If you mean standing around you mean afk off to the side waiting for the hate raid to start then sure...yeah...
Old 04-27-2015, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you mean standing around you mean afk off to the side waiting for the hate raid to start then sure...yeah...
lol, however you wanna put it. sure
Old 04-27-2015, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, however you wanna put it. sure
Tryin to make it sound as if we were all posing around the swastika is laughable at best. We were barely even on screen and 75% of us were afk
Old 04-27-2015, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tryin to make it sound as if we were all posing around the swastika is laughable at best. We were barely even on screen and 75% of us were afk
ok bud, whatever you say.
Closed Thread