Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's say all of that is true too. Let's talk about having Nazi themed characters in the guild then. Reich Ill, Mengele, Lolschwitz. More representation of neo nazi culture all under the same guild tag.

I imagine just three more coincidences ? I might try to look up Samhains youtubes just to show you that he named them all after internment camps. I imagine that has nothing to do with anything either tho. Another coincidence that coincidentally continues to happen in the same place.

Perhaps a collage of forum posts from the last week from several members of holocaust that have adopted the habit of using german phrases? In particular highly identifiable phrases used by many neo nazi groups. Another strange bunch of coincidences perhaps?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2015, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's say all of that is true too. Let's talk about having Nazi themed characters in the guild then. Reich Ill, Mengele, Lolschwitz. More representation of neo nazi culture all under the same guild tag.

I imagine just three more coincidences ? I might try to look up Samhains youtubes just to show you that he named them all after internment camps. I imagine that has nothing to do with anything either tho. Another coincidence that coincidentally continues to happen in the same place.

Perhaps a collage of forum posts from the last week from several members of holocaust that have adopted the habit of using german phrases? In particular highly identifiable phrases used by many neo nazi groups. Another strange bunch of coincidences perhaps?
There is nobody named Lolschwitz in the guild dumbass.
Old 04-27-2015, 08:55 PM
Fire Giant

lol they finally made him name change, nice.
Old 04-27-2015, 08:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is his name now?

Old 04-27-2015, 09:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:

I like collages.
Arthos-Paladin
Old 04-27-2015, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tryin to make it sound as if we were all posing around the swastika is laughable at best. We were barely even on screen and 75% of us were afk
Can you just imagine him dreaming of us all banned over that and how happy he'd be

Red as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzygyst [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like collages.
no1 care wut u like
Old 04-28-2015, 03:49 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lolschwitz is a tmo transfer which is why no one knows he exists. Didn't you used to have an Adolf Hilter forum avatar? oh right you did.
Old 04-28-2015, 04:46 AM
Fire Giant

Basically this ->
Old 04-28-2015, 04:50 AM
Banned

my gnome has a snake staff
Old 04-28-2015, 05:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically this ->
that's an aussie car
Closed Thread