Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nilbog - Pegasus Feather Cloak changed to instant cast until the opening of Sol Ro.

Mine isn't instant still? Or did you mean new drops and not fixing the old ones?
they switched it, then broke it again :P
Old 02-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nilbog - Pegasus Feather Cloak changed to instant cast until the opening of Sol Ro.

Mine isn't instant still? Or did you mean new drops and not fixing the old ones?
It was stated in a previous thread that there will not be a second version of the item. All existing cloaks in game will simply be changed to insta-cast then back to 6 second cast.

Also, SolRo should technically be open already since Hate is. In which case the cloak would have to be nerfed anyway. So it's kind of a moot point.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:48 AM
Aviak

Cuburt's spawn time and location have apparently not been fixed. Camped his supposed spawn location at EQ Atlas map point 10 in the Qeynos catacombs, blotch on the floor + monk corpse (1 day left before daying as of this post) and all, for over an hour with no spawns. Killed a great many gelatinous cube and sewer rat placeholders, but Cuburt never spawned. Recommended fix would be drastic increase of Cuburt's spawn frequency (possibly from 0, as I couldn't even tell if he still spawned at all based on my hour and fifteen minutes of camping).
Old 02-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Cuburt's spawn time and location have apparently not been fixed.
Neither he or his PH were spawning for some reason. I remade and corrected this on test, and ensured it works. You'll see it next patch.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neither he or his PH were spawning for some reason. I remade and corrected this on test, and ensured it works. You'll see it next patch.
Great, thanks.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:25 PM
Large Rat

Anyone getting sense heading updates? I swear I've spammed that skill 200+ times and have yet to update once. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would like to put my compass back up on screen without the annoying spin. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2010, 02:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xynandros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone getting sense heading updates? I swear I've spammed that skill 200+ times and have yet to update once. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would like to put my compass back up on screen without the annoying spin. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With Tristin I put like 10 training points into it. Then spammed the shit out of it for a week. Once it got to around 50 it was maxed 24 hours later.
Closed Thread