Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Does this have something to do with trying to implement rotations in tov

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:33 PM
Banned

the good server has a tool that shows alts in other guilds and let's you kick them remotely. this isn't an unsolvable problem.

rotation meow
Old 04-06-2019, 11:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Fri Apr 05 22:46:39 2019] Baylan tells you, 'and here's the thing about those concessions'
[Fri Apr 05 22:46:41 2019] Baylan tells you, 'why should we care'
[Fri Apr 05 22:46:44 2019] Baylan tells you, 'we don't come here every week'
[Fri Apr 05 22:47:02 2019] You told Baylan, 'welp now u got 2 tried without us contesting. that the point'
[Fri Apr 05 22:48:02 2019] Baylan tells you, 'that doesn't mean anything. in a multi-guild world a concession is merely punitive, it doesn't remedy the wrong'
[Fri Apr 05 22:48:32 2019] Baylan tells you, 'but w/e man, I don't know you. if you want to know who I am, ask monrezz, or any of the guys in dmx's channel, I have hung out there for a few months now, I'm a pretty reasonable dude that's on tilt tonight'
[Fri Apr 05 22:48:40 2019] You told Baylan, 'its all we got atm, weve tried to think of another way to handle it but there isnt one'
[Fri Apr 05 22:49:16 2019] Baylan tells you, 'yeah, but this place is undeniably worse than it was a year ago'
[Fri Apr 05 22:49:20 2019] Baylan tells you, 'that's our fault'
[Fri Apr 05 22:49:46 2019] You told Baylan, 'dunno bout that, its getting there but its been nice for the past few months without GMs'
[Fri Apr 05 22:50:13 2019] Baylan tells you, 'that's your perception. I'd disagree'

Uh what? Dont put words in my mouth and have those words be complete lies.
There's something I want to follow up on. It's this:

No one I know thinks the server you've pushed for and wanted over the past year is worth anything. We're all quitting. Grats bro, you won. You get to free farm ToV after pushing out everyone. I hope that's the goal, to free-farm Vulak for 48 of the next 52 weeks.
Old 04-07-2019, 04:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's something I want to follow up on. It's this:

No one I know thinks the server you've pushed for and wanted over the past year is worth anything. We're all quitting. Grats bro, you won. You get to free farm ToV after pushing out everyone. I hope that's the goal, to free-farm Vulak for 48 of the next 52 weeks.
Pro tip: no one cares that this server doesn't fulfill your every desire of what classic eq should be. You're not the first to rage quit because this implementation of classic EQ doesn't conform to the way you envision it should be (see Chest and BDA), and I'm sure you won't be the last. There are plenty of us who think it is just fine the way it is, and is actually better when the GMs take a more hands off approach (see no-CSR VP, which many of us loved).

Some of us were here when IB dominated the server and no one could compete... Until DA did. Some of us were here when TMO dominated the server and no one could compete... Until FE did. Plenty of us will still be here while AM dominates the server and no one can compete... Until someone does. Clearly that won't be PS. Maybe go try instanced EQ with Chest. P99 will carry on without you.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:16 AM
Sarnak

Sorry to see you go braknar
Old 04-07-2019, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pro tip: no one cares that this server doesn't fulfill your every desire of what classic eq should be. You're not the first to rage quit because this implementation of classic EQ doesn't conform to the way you envision it should be (see Chest and BDA), and I'm sure you won't be the last. There are plenty of us who think it is just fine the way it is, and is actually better when the GMs take a more hands off approach (see no-CSR VP, which many of us loved).

Some of us were here when IB dominated the server and no one could compete... Until DA did. Some of us were here when TMO dominated the server and no one could compete... Until FE did. Plenty of us will still be here while AM dominates the server and no one can compete... Until someone does. Clearly that won't be PS. Maybe go try instanced EQ with Chest. P99 will carry on without you.
Twelve isn't many. The nuthugger enablers were there just because it was easier to get the rot loot without being trained constantly.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:55 AM
Planar Protector

So that really hits home, we're not getting the Halloween loot from a few years back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2019, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2019, 07:58 AM
Large Bat

Praise in public. Criticize in private.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you want classic or do you want possible classic?

Boxing was possible in classic and banned here because it was very uncommon and would be way common here at the expense of the game.

Clearly we’re willing to take measures to remove “possible” if it makes the experience closer to classic.
P99 is far from classic but still the closest experience you'll have.

- PB AEO no target limit == Classic (I still didn't digest that quick fix from p99)
- Dual Boxers == Classic

I clearly don't wanna see the game goes under 6 box n shit. But Xfering stuff , logging a quick rez or a potg / port it's convenient & Classic.

Zoning in 3 second it's fun but it's not classic

At the end , I don't care about what classic or not as long the game remains fun and the closest from what it was in our memories.

But still , I don't believe that Classic thing anymore ... I just play on P99.
Closed Thread