Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

It's honestly quite sad to see someone try so hard to make the server better, and get prevented from doing so. Best of luck to you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

you should go on joe rogan
Old 04-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Orc

After reading the logs i cant help but agree with nilbog and rogean. I'm sure their inaction is frustrating but to go around them and try to implement something like a tov rotation without their agreement is pretty stupid. Thanks for what you've done for the server but it will always pale in comparison to what the creators of this server have done for all of us, and i think a lot of people on here should show a little more respect for them.
Old 04-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valakut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dicks out for braknar
Old 04-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

Regardless of the shit storm that pursued, you put your own time into a server we love and for that, we thank you.

Onto Green 99
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 04-06-2019, 02:54 PM
Aviak

You will be happier without the stress of baby sittings nerds all day
Old 04-06-2019, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's honestly quite sad to see someone try so hard to make the server better, and get prevented from doing so. Best of luck to you.
It's a pretty bad solution to a pretty complex problem. So he got Veto'd. It's especially bad considering Tempest had literally just died. That week. Tempest didn't die because AM was breaking the rules. Tempest died because they had extremely toxic leadership, as cited by EVERY SINGLE APP WE'VE GOTTEN FROM THEM.

Loramin, there is NOTHING keeping you from raiding Temple of Veeshan. If you wanted to, you would. I feel as though you believe the top guides on this server do not have the best interest of this project at heart. And that is ridiculous. I do enjoy your wikiguides though.

To anyone else bashing GM's in this thread, you're an idiot. Not because you might get banned, because you might, but you're bashing volunteers for a free game. It's not exactly the easiest thing in the world to find someone who not only can be trusted, but is active overall. Although.... if we're going to be real for a second, it's kind of a dick move to post a bunch of privileged admin conversations because you were mad you got veto'd. I don't believe ToV to be the absolute shit show Sirken/Yourself portray it to be. It can be crazy, but it's not like every single pull has guilds going at each others throats. Regardless…

Thank you for your service Braknar, every encounter I've had with you was fair at minimum.
Old 04-06-2019, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

There's next to no way to compete with 120 people sitting at the entrance of ToV with 20 people to throw at zone pulling. Kittens has twice cothed up to Trips in the last couple of spawns to try to get one or two trips and has been 75% up there and AM has zone pulled over top of them.

Zone pulling is what's killing ToV.
Old 04-06-2019, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you should go on joe rogan
Agreed
Old 04-06-2019, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't believe ToV to be the absolute shit show Sirken/Yourself portray it to be. It can be crazy, but it's not like every single pull has guilds going at each others throats. Regardless…

Thank you for your service Braknar, every encounter I've had with you was fair at minimum.
LOL, AM’s own leadership called last night the Wild Wild West.

Detoxx’s own response to my statement that this box is worse now than a year ago was “yeah, but it’s all we’ve got.”
Closed Thread