Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2019, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

Thank you medris!
Old 05-11-2019, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Default Good luck on your journey, Medris!

“The Fool is numbered 0 – the number of unlimited potential – and so does not have a specific place in the sequence of the Tarot cards. The Fool can be placed either at the beginning of the Major Arcana or at the end. The Major Arcana is often considered the Fool’s journey through life and as such, he is ever present and therefore needs no number.
On the Fool Tarot card, a young man stands on the edge of a cliff, without a care in the world, as he sets out on a new adventure. He is gazing upwards toward the sky (and the Universe) and is seemingly unaware that he is about to skip off a precipice into the unknown. Over his shoulder rests a modest knapsack containing everything he needs – which isn’t much (let’s say he’s a minimalist). The white rose in his left hand represents his purity and innocence. And at his feet is a small white dog, representing loyalty and protection, that encourages him to charge forward and learn the lessons he came to learn. The mountains behind the Fool symbolise the challenges yet to come. They are forever present, but the Fool doesn’t care about them right now; he’s more focused on starting his expedition.”
Old 05-11-2019, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

This needs to be a meme. Every time anyone blames the staff for anything I vote that "CSR Medris" should take the fall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-11-2019, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

GM Morales is dead. Long live GM Medris!
Old 05-11-2019, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This needs to be a meme. Every time anyone blames the staff for anything I vote that "CSR Medris" should take the fall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2019, 05:04 PM
Kobold

I do see a pattern, dating back to like 2011, where the person who gets punished for some tit-for-tat offense, is usually the party that has less people. So if its 1 person's word against a whole group, its 99% chance the one person gets suspended and the other group gets off freely. I have noticed this over the years, time after time. I had a situation years ago on this server where me and a friend literally had our camp raided by a full group, the guide showed up, our word against theirs, and he tells me to "roll for the camp". I challenge anyone here, to go steal a full group's camp by yourself and see what happens.
Old 05-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Kobold

So I definitely see how you could be pissed. Its like in the NBA when one player fouls another, the other guy swings back, and he gets called for the tech while the first guy walks away smirking. That being said, accidents do happen, and their train onto you was probably not intentional. You should have tried to work it out and get your camp back legitly. If they refuse, petition them. If guides tell you to kick rocks, then it might be worth the suspension to do the right thing and train them back.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by asp69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted to pop in and say goodbye and a give my reason for leaving. CSR Medris gave me a week suspension for defending myself against a gang of bullying chars in CB. I was in the throne room minding my own business pulling mobs. A group piles in and pulls a ton of mobs on me forcing me out of TR. I zone and return to find them in TR. So I returned the favor. This goes back and forth a few times then said group petitions on me for forcing them out by doing the same thing they did to me in the first place. I was honest with CSR Medris about the entire thing and the fool still gives me a seven day suspension. If Medris is representative of the type of individual they are making CSR guides these days you can have this server and everything that goes with it. I want nothing to do with the mob rules mentality of uninformed and foolish CSR's who make hasty judgement calls based on hearsay. Goodbye and farewell. Good luck with this snowflake millennial utopia and every poopsock CSR like Medris that goes with it.
It sounds like the server is losing a real winner here.

Peace out, cub scout.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do see a pattern, dating back to like 2011, where the person who gets punished for some tit-for-tat offense, is usually the party that has less people. So if its 1 person's word against a whole group, its 99% chance the one person gets suspended and the other group gets off freely. I have noticed this over the years, time after time. I had a situation years ago on this server where me and a friend literally had our camp raided by a full group, the guide showed up, our word against theirs, and he tells me to "roll for the camp". I challenge anyone here, to go steal a full group's camp by yourself and see what happens.
This may be the case, but if you supplied a recording with proof (screenshots arent exactly proof unless its someone agreeing to pay you something then in turn scamming you) you are 99 times out of 100 going to get a justified suspension in your favor if that proof is indeed implicating you as a victim. Sounds lawyerquest as fuck but thats just how it is, dont wanna get fucked with? Be ready to record. Its 2019 idk how people arent rdy to record these situatuons with playback buffers and stuff like that.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:05 PM
Developer

Feel the love.

Feel the love.