Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 07:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the firepots need to be put back too.

But I found a bug with looting items that can stack. Say you have 1 bat wing in your inventory and you loot the next bat wing by right clicking on it in the loot window. It will say you looted the bat wing, but you will still only have 1 in your inventory. Manually adding the bat wing to the stack by left clicking still works.

Just noticed this as well, tried looting a gargoyle's eye.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:36 AM
Planar Protector

Pegasus cloak is bugged, it does not auto target your self ... i can now run arround and levi everyone i want by having them in target and click MY cloak ...

also the spell duration is level dependant now? at lvl 1 it lasts ~1min 18 and at lvl 50 it lasts ~15 min something ...
Old 03-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Large Bat

Firepots were ingame during Kunark, for sure. Don't have proof other than my own recollection of running an Iksar necro through Neriak after getting ported to LS (headed to CB).
Old 03-28-2010, 08:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Secrets: Removed the "firepots" in neriak and qcat.
damnit!!!!!! there goes mah uberfast portage
Old 03-28-2010, 09:15 AM
Aviak

Quote:
A charm pet's owner will now inherit all aggro generated by the charmed pet when the pet dies or is no longer charmed.
this currently applies even if you are FD during the charm break resulting in both pet and engaged npc to attack while FD. is this intended?

ɹỊɐ-ləq pəllɐɔ uʍoʇ ɐ ɟo əɔuỊɹd əɥʇ əɯɐɔəq I ʍoɥ noʎ lləʇ ll‚l
əɹəɥʇ ʇɥნỊɹ ʇỊs ʇsnỊ əʇnuỊɯ ɐ əʞɐʇ oʇ əʞỊl p‚I puɐ
uʍop əpỊsdn pəuɹnʇ ´pəddỊlɟ ʇoნ əɟỊl
ʎɯ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ llɐ ʎɹoʇs ɐ sỊ sỊɥʇ ʍoN
Old 03-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Kobold

The hell levels adjust themselves. I logged out last night half a yellow from 30 and this morning killed 1 mob and it bumped me almost 2 yellow into 30.

Officer of Divinity
Last edited by tsonka; 03-28-2010 at 10:40 AM..
Old 03-28-2010, 11:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
something seems to be wrong with spider silks in East Karana as they wont stack when i try to loot them. i'll post in a bugs forum as well but just thought you should know.
Also if I try to sell, right click looting stackable items, game will lockup(not freeze) but you can't do any commands or hotkeys, have to camp out and come back.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

People need to stop bitching about fire pots being taken out, you wanted classic, you're getting it. You're right they were classic, but they were always LOCKED, never intended for every class to use.

They were originaly there for Dev's [During Beta] to get to certain zones quicker before the whole "/teleport X zone" command.

Dont get these mixed up with TD Firepots which were hidden underwater.
Last edited by Somekid123; 03-28-2010 at 11:17 AM..
Old 03-28-2010, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Code
Rogean: Mobs will no longer continue to check for vicinity aggro when already engaged.
Sweeeeeet
Old 03-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Very nice changes Devs! The harder the game, the more we enjoy it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Haynar: Removed sending pet buff information to client (classic adjustment)." Though I cannot say I'm in favor of that, it's only a minor inconvenience.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Last edited by Scrooge; 03-28-2010 at 11:32 AM..
Closed Thread