Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know this is a bug and I hope it gets fixed, but for now I do two things.

1) I always left click stackable loot because if you right-click auto-loot a stackable item it won't show-up in your inventory if you already have one of that item.

2) If I sell a stackable item I get the money for it, but the item remains in my inventory (as already reported), but right afterwards I destroy the item from my inventory.

Doing these two things keeps me away from problems.
same

[50 Warrior] Rumzuck Umbatsch (Ogre) <Remedy>
[34 Druid] Vito Corleone (Wood Elf) <Europa>
[35 Necromancer] Torak (Dark Elf) <Europa>
[13 Shadow Knight] Rumzerg (Dark Elf) <Europa>

EQEmuLauncher
Have your files up to date, switch between servers nice and easy, and more!
http://moestaverne.com/

Old 03-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordachai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
zoning* has cleared up items showing in inventory after selling, just make sure in the interim not to click on the item and you should be fine.

*also, camping/logging in
Logging/zoning sadly had no effect on the issue for me. Often items refuse to even be sold with a message similar to "Item not found... deleting" and that alone gives me the bug.
In reality that's pretty classic. Just need some heavy server lag and log in issues now to complete the illusion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 03-31-2010, 07:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arksa_Apocrypha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Logging/zoning sadly had no effect on the issue for me. Often items refuse to even be sold with a message similar to "Item not found... deleting" and that alone gives me the bug.
In reality that's pretty classic. Just need some heavy server lag and log in issues now to complete the illusion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Well my classic experience was on a 56k modem which disconnected after 2 hours. As well as having a shitty computer which booted me practically every time I zoned.

Those were the days.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arksa_Apocrypha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't sell many items since the patch. And if something does sell it remains in my inventory. If I then click on it or try to sell I lose the ability to click on anything(right or left button,vendors doors mobs).
Going to try a full re-install to see if that helps.
Jumping, for some reason, regains your ability to click on stuff. I've been able to reproduce it twice.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:13 AM
Kobold

ancient croc and his croc friends don't seem to spawn at all anymore
Old 04-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm not sure if this was just for certain stackable items or not. However, I was able to press CRTL + left click when selling stacked items and they sold individually, giving me money each time, all the way to none remaining. There was no item left in my inventory, no delete messages, no inablilty to click.

P.S. Jumping also frees me from being unclickable.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetapple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure if this was just for certain stackable items or not. However, I was able to press CRTL + left click when selling stacked items and they sold individually, giving me money each time, all the way to none remaining. There was no item left in my inventory, no delete messages, no inablilty to click.
P.S. Jumping also frees me from being unclickable.
Thanks for the head's up I was able to use jump(as also suggested by a previous poster)to make clicking possible after hit with the error.

I had thought to split up the items(but not using crt click)but stackables even in singles cause the bug in at least they remain in inventory.

Sometimes I was able to fill the "empty" slot(ones showing already sold item)with new loot/bought items and other times it would say my inventory was full.

Not a game killing bug I reckon but an unnecessary pia that should be high on the "to do" list.