Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Off the record how much RMT do you think Heallun is up to on Phinny. Guy was a huge RMTer on blue do you think it transferred over?
who knows, but him and stanky's MQ business was at insane levels during velious
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Off the record how much RMT do you think Heallun is up to on Phinny. Guy was a huge RMTer on blue do you think it transferred over?
Honestly, zero RMT. All Krono's earned by our group have been re-invested into our toons/twinks/boxes and various friends from p99 that needed a little boost at the start. We see Krono as another form of currency right above plat.

Turning your hobby into a money making scheme turns that hobby into work and therefore is no longer a hobby.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by colicab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, zero RMT. All Krono's earned by our group have been re-invested into our toons/twinks/boxes and various friends from p99 that needed a little boost at the start. We see Krono as another form of currency right above plat.

Turning your hobby into a money making scheme turns that hobby into work and therefore is no longer a hobby.
We have had discussions about crossing over to the dark side but have all made a pact to not do it.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had received nothing but rot loot the entire time I raided with BDA on Phinny (And didn't do much better on P99 either) Maybe 1 item I got had 1 other person that wanted it but was a new member or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I still heard shit day after day after day about how I should give my AoN to the tanks cause they "need" it.

Quote:
my AoN

Quote:
Maybe 1 item I got had 1 other person that wanted it but was a new member or something.
Quote:
The best part of all is when all the tanks threw a hissy fit over AoN's cause they felt they should be defaulted AoN's as a "vital tanking tool" so they can shrink themselves.
Which is it - you got only 'rot' items which the clearly the AoN is not or you were simply denied the 1 item of your dreams causing you to take your ball home.

Hi Chest and Stanky :P
Old 10-24-2016, 03:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is it - you got only 'rot' items which the clearly the AoN is not or you were simply denied the 1 item of your dreams causing you to take your ball home.

Hi Chest and Stanky :P
Hi Eratani! I hear you have a toon on Phinny? Making the jump with Dald? I could arrange the same pixel package <3.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

we random AoNs to full members because it's mainly a vanity thing, the joke is that tanks need AoNS because that's Anthrax said tanks need everything, it was never serious
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by colicab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Eratani! I hear you have a toon on Phinny? Making the jump with Dald? I could arrange the same pixel package <3.
He is a total noob, it's pretty funny to listen to.

"Wait, what is this map thing?"
"How do I use the bazaar, do I have to walk through and inspect each vendor?"
Old 10-24-2016, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I know precisely 0 people that have ever made money playing Phinny. I also know pretty much nobody that has spent more than ~$50 or so on the game. Pretty standard price for a video game and very cheap entertainment for a game a lot of us have been playing for months.

I may not be in BDA anymore. But I still think you're literally retarded.
Swish seems to have paid $0 for what appears to be 100% of the real estate in your brain.

Solid investment, imo.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Dald is way more intense at EQ than I am hah I am still mega noob puttering around

Im pretty easy to find for mailing pixel packages however :P
Old 10-24-2016, 03:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
I know precisely 0 people that have ever made money playing Phinny. I also know pretty much nobody that has spent more than ~$50 or so on the game. Pretty standard price for a video game and very cheap entertainment for a game a lot of us have been playing for months.

I may not be in BDA anymore. But I still think you're literally retarded.

Confirmed AON's should never go to Necro's. 2 of the 3 are no longer in BDA. Give them to tanks or we riot. Definite tank loot. Putting in my 2 weeks notice if I don't get one.
Closed Thread