Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^ and both A/A wouldn't recruit that many if our numbers are hitting 100 consistently.
Right, but the point is the same, you have just as many raiders in your guild as the casuals do. It's ridiculous that 12-15 guilds on this server each have 3-4 times as many raiders as necessary to down the content. The only fix is more servers.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Kobold

Concede
Old 01-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Aviak

Man. Getsome doing gods work with this agreement. I am sure this is some of the most fun the casuals have had in ages on this mess of a server. GMs should suspend A/A for 2 weeks out of every month or just re-implement the class system.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:07 PM
Banned

"Velious will fix everything"

Lol99
Old 01-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

Come play uthgard

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 01-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

But I hope they dont think this will be a regular thing, everything will be back to normal soon when a/a gets off suspension enjoy your pixels while you can il be playing uthgard

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 01-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

Was fun playing alts and getting back to the Everquest roots without a batphone waiting to ring. That said, if the VP rotation didn't prove it already, the we want to crawl/clear to dragons plea holds no weight at all.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd argue 80 in AM is equivalent to 150 at prime time.
AM as in aftermath, not in the morning
Old 01-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was fun playing alts and getting back to the Everquest roots without a batphone waiting to ring. That said, if the VP rotation didn't prove it already, the we want to crawl/clear to dragons plea holds no weight at all.
You mean the * we made a deal with the suspended guilds, to kill the pixels fast as possible, to keep the pixel dropping mob spawn timers as close as possible, for when the suspended guilds come back, even though we didnt have to for said suspended guilds* .... that dungeon crawling.. that the one you are moaning about as your lame excuse for douche baggery when able to raid?
Old 01-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Velious will fix everything"
Just about did from my point of view: The high-end guys are now largely sequestered away in prisons of their own making, so I barely see them. They have their petition wars in Temple Veeshan, I do my own activities elsewhere in peace, and everything's fine for the most part. Truth be told I barely even see Awakened or Aftermath guild tags in-game anymore. It's a far cry from the old days when Sebilis or Karnor turned to hell any time Trakanon or Venril Sathir was in window.

The main group that P1999 sucks for is the folks who want to do the high-end raids on their own schedule. P99 works for the "A" guilds because they'll operate on whatever schedule is needed. It works for me because I don't give a hoot about raids. That first group of folks though.....they're best off either coming to grips with usually losing, or switching over elsewhere like you did.

Danth
Closed Thread