Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 08:07 PM
Aviak

Getsome doing gods work. Make P99 great again.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Detecting some bad feeling among the status quo raiders.

What 3 guilds are you thinking of?

I was thinking of...

Rustle
Europa
Omni
Azure Guard
Venerate
Fires of Heaven
Kittens
Paradox

"3 guilds" lol
I saw 3 "guilds" on the list. I guess CSG is a alliance of a bunch of guilds. Gotcha. And i havent raided in about 3 years now so no butthurt from me. I just find it funny that every time the major guilds get suspended everyone calls p99 the best time ever but nothing ever changes. I mean we all saw how well rotations worked years ago. And its the community that makes P99 the way it is not the dev's.
Last edited by Thulack; 01-09-2017 at 08:18 PM..
Old 01-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinda ironic since all CSG wanted was to dungeon crawl, they had the opportunity to do it yesterday but even they couldn't get their 120+ people to commit to crawling. Considering that the racing implementation was directly because of CSG bitching about Cory pulling it's kinda funny that even the vocal, yet uninformed, CSG members are still complaining about racing. And you're not competeing, CSG has still never bothered to try and compete lol.
How convienent of you to forget the deal made with the suspende A/ A to not crawl, and kill ASAP, so not to spread out timers, while moaning about dungeon crawling..... good stuff this, watching A/ A members use every excuse in the book to justify their pathetic chase for pixels.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Every guild can do ToV. The problem is only 2 guilds show up for it. You seriously cannot complain about all the spawns spawns being oligopolized when you refuse to even enter the market.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every guild can do ToV. The problem is only 2 guilds show up for it. You seriously cannot complain about all the spawns spawns being oligopolized when you refuse to even enter the market.
From the looks of it, that is because only 2 guilds have enough people to sacrifice their work/sleep schedules in order to track.

Sounds to me like this server needs the class system back. Maybe this Class R can truly cooperate unlike the old Class R that emulated Class C.

PS. Love Ya Halliel! <3
Old 01-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by colicab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From the looks of it, that is because only 2 guilds have enough people to sacrifice their work/sleep schedules in order to track.

Sounds to me like this server needs the class system back. Maybe this Class R can truly cooperate unlike the old Class R that emulated Class C.

PS. Love Ya Halliel! <3
We do have Euros/Asians/Aussies, why do you guys think that everyone in A/A is a basement dwelling American?
Old 01-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1-2 people is enough to track/fte vulak, With a combined size that is larger then BOTH awakened and aftermaths numbers I am sure they can do this they are just unwilling.
Absolutely, they are unwilling to play the game the way you guys play because to them, and the server they came from, that behavior is not "classic". You don't have to defend it, there are two sides to the coin and that can be accommodated for with the Class system.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya that worked out super well last time. Kappa
well taken is your guild now and bda is on phinny it might.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well taken is your guild now and bda is on phinny it might.
Definitely goes back to my point that the old Class R emulated Class C. Perhaps this time the current Class R could do it right?
Old 01-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How convienent of you to forget the deal made with the suspende A/ A to not crawl, and kill ASAP, so not to spread out timers, while moaning about dungeon crawling..... good stuff this, watching A/ A members use every excuse in the book to justify their pathetic chase for pixels.
you would have a point if CSG didnt wipe multiple times to vulak and then decide to skip it until the next day, spreading out the windows. with the 150+ people CSG brought, clearing to their targets in ntov would have taken a few hours which is as long as they spent wiping to vulak anyway.

So you didnt even live up to the agreement to not spread out timers lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by colicab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolutely, they are unwilling to play the game the way you guys play because to them, and the server they came from, that behavior is not "classic". You don't have to defend it, there are two sides to the coin and that can be accommodated for with the Class system.
The irony here is that the current racing crap is directly due to CSG complaining about how raiding was being done. Yet now they still arent willing to put forth the effort and compete...
Last edited by Maner; 01-09-2017 at 08:50 PM..
Closed Thread