Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will #45 be indicted?
Yes 4 15.38%
No 8 30.77%
Yes, and serve time 4 15.38%
No, and delay until we forget about it 5 19.23%
Obligatory Bush/Towers option 8 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-04-2021, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick question, where does your policy stand in these memes?
Is the goal to fuck over as many people as possible because of your white rage and fragile masculinity or do you have actual policies to discuss?

Is this all Biden sniff kids or do you have substance?

Or do you just like being outraged and so you look for these things and you look for them hard because my god, this is out of the way news?
Tell us more about why you think America would move forward linking these images.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick question, where does your policy stand in these memes?
Is the goal to fuck over as many people as possible because of your white rage and fragile masculinity or do you have actual policies to discuss?

Is this all Biden sniff kids or do you have substance?

Or do you just like being outraged and so you look for these things and you look for them hard because my god, this is out of the way news?
Tell us more about why you think America would move forward linking these images.
Your response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I guess not.
I guess this is your politics. Fuck other Americans who don't think like me freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!

I see your schwartz is as big as ignorance.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

#WhiteRage #BoomerCrap
Old 07-04-2021, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The latest social gaslighting on the web is about anti-fireworks lol
Old 07-04-2021, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Nothing says I love America like defying a drought ban on fireworks and lighting some fireworks anyway.

Fun now, blame jews and their space laser later.
show the kids what it's all about.
Last edited by Byue; 07-04-2021 at 11:45 PM..
Old 07-05-2021, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nothing says I love America like defying a drought ban on fireworks and lighting some fireworks anyway.

Fun now, blame jews and their space laser later.
show the kids what it's all about.
I can’t wait to see byue’s response 3 years from now when we start draining those igloos in Canada for some much needed water. He’s all about sharing the wealth so shouldn’t be an issue.
Old 07-05-2021, 04:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t wait to see byue’s response 3 years from now when we start draining those igloos in Canada for some much needed water. He’s all about sharing the wealth so shouldn’t be an issue.
Is this your politics?
Use it like there's no tomorrow to grow almonds in the middle of the fucking desert, and cattle, too while you're at it and then expect others to fill in the blank of your stupidity?

Are you the guy at the party drinking everyone's beer berating them that they brought too much for just themselves?

With friends like you, who need enemies?
Also, might as well start pumping poisonous stuff in our water now if the US just expect a free handout when you guys run out of your own water growing shit in the desert.
Same results.

However, I never been shy of helping anyone who wants to be helped.
I never shied away sharing my resources with those who also share their resources, or those who see value in it and act accordingly.

According to you stupid logic, you are fucking poor, why are you a capitalist bro?
Like why don't you go slave so that someone else can benefit from your labour.
Give your money to your better.

In this case, anyone who is richer.
That would be me.
We're just smarter than you.
Better than you.
Have a better life expectancy.
Better teeth.
Better education.
More beautiful wives.
Nicer house.
Better neighbourhood.

You deserve every bit of the struggle you have.

Fucking American't logic very well.

With this in mind.
The US has the patent for the cure to malaria.

YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR LET HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DIE EVERY YEAR? I HEARD YOU WERE THE GOOD GUYS.

Your economy could stave off world hunger and thirst for everyone on earth.
Surely, the home of the brave and land of the free will do something about that.

Like take shots all you want at my country.
We're basically smaller USA. We killed natives, you genocided them.
Anything we do, you did far worse.
The difference is we admit it.
And try to be better.

Would we willingly share the resources?
Bro, I believe an American company is pumping as much water as it can to create money for its shareholder right now.
And when you're out, you will just take it and continue whatever the fuck you are doing because you're the good guy with the big army wait did I say nice, I meant the school bully slash douche that will one day get its ass wrecked in a corner but that day is not now. Just know, most canadians would rather burn the forest than give you lumber. Poison our water than give it to you. Fell our hydro lines rather than power you.

This goes for almost every country on earth.
What even is your premise?

That I am good so I can get fucked even more?
Okeh.

Does that mean you a douche vying to douche even more?
Does that mean you, as an American, looking for the next victim to fuck up for no reason? Looking for the next country to invade I mean, bring freedom to?
What is your premise, do you have a end goal in mind?
Are you getting closer?
What is it you want, for politics?

I mean, if you could raise minimum wage and lift millions out of poverty especially children or fuck over every leftists in the country, I'm sure you would choose the former.
That is your politics.

P.S: guaranteed the anti American sentiment is strong enough here that you either physically guard the water or that water will be no good for nobody. I'll personally make sure of that.
Not that it matters, can just hack your 8432649236423946 years old infrastructure to a grinding halt lol.
Last edited by Byue; 07-05-2021 at 04:52 AM..
Old 07-05-2021, 04:59 AM
Fire Giant

Byue go fuck a moose or something.
Old 07-05-2021, 09:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Is this your politics?
Use it like there's no tomorrow to grow almonds in the middle of the fucking desert, and cattle, too while you're at it and then expect others to fill in the blank of your stupidity?

Are you the guy at the party drinking everyone's beer berating them that they brought too much for just themselves?

With friends like you, who need enemies?
Also, might as well start pumping poisonous stuff in our water now if the US just expect a free handout when you guys run out of your own water growing shit in the desert.
Same results.

Imagine having nothing better to do than write this drivel!

Is there a doctor in the house?

However, I never been shy of helping anyone who wants to be helped.
I never shied away sharing my resources with those who also share their resources, or those who see value in it and act accordingly.

According to you stupid logic, you are fucking poor, why are you a capitalist bro?
Like why don't you go slave so that someone else can benefit from your labour.
Give your money to your better.

In this case, anyone who is richer.
That would be me.
We're just smarter than you.
Better than you.
Have a better life expectancy.
Better teeth.
Better education.
More beautiful wives.
Nicer house.
Better neighbourhood.

You deserve every bit of the struggle you have.

Fucking American't logic very well.

With this in mind.
The US has the patent for the cure to malaria.

YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR LET HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DIE EVERY YEAR? I HEARD YOU WERE THE GOOD GUYS.

Your economy could stave off world hunger and thirst for everyone on earth.
Surely, the home of the brave and land of the free will do something about that.

Like take shots all you want at my country.
We're basically smaller USA. We killed natives, you genocided them.
Anything we do, you did far worse.
The difference is we admit it.
And try to be better.

Would we willingly share the resources?
Bro, I believe an American company is pumping as much water as it can to create money for its shareholder right now.
And when you're out, you will just take it and continue whatever the fuck you are doing because you're the good guy with the big army wait did I say nice, I meant the school bully slash douche that will one day get its ass wrecked in a corner but that day is not now. Just know, most canadians would rather burn the forest than give you lumber. Poison our water than give it to you. Fell our hydro lines rather than power you.

This goes for almost every country on earth.
What even is your premise?

That I am good so I can get fucked even more?
Okeh.

Does that mean you a douche vying to douche even more?
Does that mean you, as an American, looking for the next victim to fuck up for no reason? Looking for the next country to invade I mean, bring freedom to?
What is your premise, do you have a end goal in mind?
Are you getting closer?
What is it you want, for politics?

I mean, if you could raise minimum wage and lift millions out of poverty especially children or fuck over every leftists in the country, I'm sure you would choose the former.
That is your politics.

P.S: guaranteed the anti American sentiment is strong enough here that you either physically guard the water or that water will be no good for nobody. I'll personally make sure of that.
Not that it matters, can just hack your 8432649236423946 years old infrastructure to a grinding halt lol.
Closed Thread