Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2022, 02:30 AM
Aviak

I’ll give you that one. It was 0.2, I messed up the button pressing. See, I admit when wrong, lol.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:32 AM
Sarnak

bout to say that math is a little bit trash
Old 02-08-2022, 02:34 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ll give you that one. It was 0.2, I messed up the button pressing. See, I admit when wrong, lol.
I can appreciate that
Seized - 60 Cleric
Astounding Pounding - 51 Druid
Old 02-08-2022, 03:01 AM
Kobold

Everyone uses audio for racing lol. You'd have to be stupid not to. Still inhuman reaction times, obvious cheating on Stunningly.

Change to a crawl! No cheating other than sweet classic, classic training.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:08 AM
Banned

p99 raiding was a mistake
Old 02-08-2022, 03:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delekhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The GMs aren't going to comment because they cannot prove cheating is taking place. If it's happening and the devs are aware of it, they may find a way to detect and only then would they break out a ban hammer. Until then if indeed there is a script being used then it's the new meta.
To change things on p99 the burden of proof doesn't have to be 100%. CSR changed ring war and Galach told players top "stop cheating and it wouldn't be a roll." CSR didn't bring out the ban hammer for that, afaik. CSR didn't produce proof of cheating, and they didn't punish individuals (other than to change the rules of the turn in).

Honestly, real competitors wouldn't fear some change in the meta. All the defensiveness just stinks of guilt, especially when Vanq sends out its PR army to throw whatever they possibly can at the wall to discredit this guy's research. In a super old elf sim, the only way to mix up the competition and put a new spin on the game is to change the meta. So why not just embrace it? Could be fun.

That said, no one should be surprised that those benefiting from the cheating will do everything they can to defend, deflect, etc. Just remember these jokers trying to deny Klaz's obvious Vulak train, way back when.

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his [pixels] depend upon his not understanding it." -Upton Sinclair

-Jute
Old 02-08-2022, 05:32 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2022, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

You spent months on this while your guild was dying when you couldve spent 5 minutes with auto hotkey and your guild would've started winning? You should rethink your priorities.
Old 02-08-2022, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those are solid times for a visual reaction test. Sound reaction would be faster by a decent amount too.
ding ding ding
Old 02-08-2022, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone uses audio for racing lol. You'd have to be stupid not to. Still inhuman reaction times, obvious cheating on Stunningly.
The baseline of the video is a site testing visual cues. Since Stunningly has openly shared his method, we now know the video is now proven 100% debunked.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread