Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He played bots. His raid attendance was high. Galach’s signature literally says boxing = perma ban but here we are still seeing his toons in game.
Rules for thee and not for me.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

Cakabutt scripts Lodi FTE’s for years, and no changes to Lodi yet?? Why isn’t he a random roll of people can script Kael races and badain turn ins they can clearly script Lodi FTE’s. Please make Lodi a /random and end riots scripting domination, thanks!
Old 02-16-2022, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rules for thee and not for me.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm getting at with this post! Kickenit openly cheats in Kael races and his guild gets to cry until server rules get changed to placate their whining.

Why no punishment?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cakabutt scripts Lodi FTE’s for years, and no changes to Lodi yet?? Why isn’t he a random roll of people can script Kael races and badain turn ins they can clearly script Lodi FTE’s. Please make Lodi a /random and end riots scripting domination, thanks!
Good call out! Throw this example on the rules for thee list, Horza!

Cakabutt <Riot> is scripting, too, eh?

Where's the punishment?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you are missing the point, losing 20 races in a row is a statistical impossibility. Occom's razor determines that your cheating players/guild uses third party programs and no amount of work can beat an optimized script. You idiots are too stupid to loose a race once in a while to cover your tracks. It's ridicules that this has been permitted.
You should have taken my advice. Hahahahahaha
Old 02-16-2022, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should have taken my advice. Hahahahahaha
You lost 20 in a row because Lenard stop showing up. Supermad won the race today, and I don't even know if he practices. He won by a fucking mile.
Old 02-16-2022, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good call out! Throw this example on the rules for thee list, Horza!

Cakabutt <Riot> is scripting, too, eh?

Where's the punishment?
not a raid target
Old 02-16-2022, 05:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You lost 20 in a row because Lenard stop showing up. Supermad won the race today, and I don't even know if he practices. He won by a fucking mile.
That narrative has been debunked by a guy who made a youtube video showing him scripting with a P99 client running.
Old 02-16-2022, 05:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not a raid target
Okay so you are saying it’s okay to cheat to win FTE on targets as long as they aren’t raid mobs? Good to know your position on that but cheating on any mob here is a bannable offense, Lodi is no exception. Change Lodi to /random or allow riot to keep benefitting from cheaters while calling foul on anyone else they suspect of doing that same. Absolutely disgusting behavior
Old 02-16-2022, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay so you are saying it’s okay to cheat to win FTE on targets as long as they aren’t raid mobs? Good to know your position on that but cheating on any mob here is a bannable offense, Lodi is no exception. Change Lodi to /random or allow riot to keep benefitting from cheaters while calling foul on anyone else they suspect of doing that same. Absolutely disgusting behavior
Sorry it's not a raid target , hope that helps
Closed Thread