Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 05-01-2022, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

can rangers even complete anything on the solo artist challenge..someone get on it and make some videos
Old 05-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Kobold

Flame lick is a very powerful spell.
Old 05-01-2022, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

However, given the difficulty for a Monk to get a headpiece with this kind of AC, those saves, a 75 HP boost (yes, we Monks actually do care greatly about the good ol HP shot in the arm) we shouldn't take backseat to casters. This coming from a Monk that lost a roll on a Tranquil Staff to a Mage (yes, I was the only Monk in the group and yes, I was and still am bitter). Is it good for casters? No, it's great for casters. Is it good for Monks? No, it's great for Monks. Is it good for Hybrids? No, I wouldn't say great but it's pretty frickin' good. It'd be great if the AC were higher. So don't cram your Ranger up there in the front of the pack and say 'He gets the most out of it' because given the overall stats, I don't feel he does. I feel that casters and Monks truly stand the *most* to gain but everyone that wanted it or needed it should be permitted to roll. As for the guy that made mention of Bards needing STR to melee, if you've ever watched yourself melee my friend, then you'll understand why I'm laughing hysterically right now. I've nothing against Bards but let's face it, you're no tank and you're no damage dealer. Stick with mana song, charms, mez's, etc.. oh and party buffs. Go with what you're good at it and let's not talk about your mad melee skills. If anything, I'd say "let the Bard roll for the AC/HP/Mana enhancements" but your STR as a Bard is pretty much meaningless, sorry to make that sound like an insult. ) And to prevent flames; Bards everywhere, you know this to be true, I know it to be true, let's not argue senselessly here.
Old 05-01-2022, 10:50 PM
Kobold

I didn't notice it until that last post but these are being copy/pasted from allakhazam comments. That one is from the crown of rile page.
Old 05-01-2022, 11:10 PM
Kobold

I killed Sentry Alechin. Yes thats right I a lone Paladen a mirror level 31 killed Alechin a brother Pal but one who had the misfortune to be cursed with the blood of the werewolf in his veins. I fight for truth, justis, and the Norrathian way he fights for all that is evil and dark. It was a tough battle but good perveiled. I fond Sentry Alechin at 1157.07, 38.69 in South Karana just North of Ulan the Fletchers place. He was walking a line from apporxatmitly the Skellies to the lake. At first it seemed a easy win but when Alechin was at 40% he healed back to 100%. The battle went on I'd bet him down to 40% he'd heal to 60%. I rooted him and healed myself. This went on for a good three minutes back and forth till I was completly out of mana. We where neck and neck. I decided when I hit 20% I was going to use my Lay of Hands but just as my arrow reached for the button Sentry Alechin cut and ran. I finished him off in short order. May his soul rest in peace and no longer huant this land.
Old 05-01-2022, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

When does he turn into a Werewolf? I camped him for to game nights and he never changed so what gives?. Also While i was camping him with a freind a lvl 47 warrior hundreds of tiny wraiths turned up. I had SOW on as a 31 ranger so ran them around until a wizard and a cleric turned up and gave us a hand. WIzards AOE nailed them was an extremely funny sight, piles and piles of tiny scythes and cloaks, has anyone seen this before???
Old 05-02-2022, 12:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't notice it until that last post but these are being copy/pasted from allakhazam comments. That one is from the crown of rile page.
Sorry, but why? Is this some kind of dumbass shit people on the forums do when there's only shitty posts to read or something? Kind of new here, I don't always get what these autistic shut-ins do or think is cool, besides Chortl(ol)es. Within the first two posts I ever read I realized he only uses like 5 different memes he cycles through, none of which are even remotely entertaining, but that's whatever.
Old 05-02-2022, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, but why? Is this some kind of dumbass shit people on the forums do when there's only shitty posts to read or something? Kind of new here, I don't always get what these autistic shut-ins do or think is cool, besides Chortl(ol)es. Within the first two posts I ever read I realized he only uses like 5 different memes he cycles through, none of which are even remotely entertaining, but that's whatever.
Can I give you some advice? Don't ever make a joke like that again. I remember being new here, braindead. This isn't Reddit. We have have real intellectual discussion here which frankly doesn't sound like something you're familiar with. You don't like it, you can GTFO. But I hope you stay and learn our ways. Things here are different. You can be anything. Me? Heh, I'm a judge. This place... Heh. It has a lot to offer, kid. You'll see. If you can handle it...
Old 05-02-2022, 10:07 AM
Fire Giant

Outside of a 2 min disc with a 72 min cooldown a warrior with Vulak axe will outps all rangers.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-02-2022, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

This thread

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]