Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-15-2022, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Peace treaty should sign over the nukes in exchange of a promise not to be invaded.
I dont see how disarmament isnt the only option other than hoping that this time they wont bring the world to the brink of nuclear destruction for like a 4th time.
Old 05-15-2022, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont see how disarmament isnt the only option other than hoping that this time they wont bring the world to the brink of nuclear destruction for like a 4th time.
It’s a treaty Russia signed with Ukraine (not too long before invading) so I just think it would be neat for the condom to be on the other cock: Ukraine will hold the nukes and ‘promise’ ‘not’ to invade.

Agreed MAD doesn’t seem to work. We’ve dodged a couple of nuclear apocalypse through fluke. WWI was meant to be impossible due to MAD treaties, but turns out flattening cities and wiping out many villages of men across many nations is palatable to those detached enough to be in charge.

I can’t really suggest an alternative though.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Last edited by Jimjam; 05-15-2022 at 02:53 PM..
Old 05-15-2022, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ME in me says to not buy during the dip, because this isn't a dip it's a decline. I jsut dont see a way out of this hole we've dug ourselves into without trying to just keep going and see if there's an exit there.

But society is a strange and as long as they all agree that declaring Russia terrorists is enough, that we'll just go right back into buying and selling each other shit we dont need.

So it makes me hopeful that we can keep the treadmill running of course, but the problem is when the belt comes back around, after it had all that time to rebuild its military behind closed walls, it's gonna be war all over again only worse.

Russia has to destroy itself, and it has to hand over its nukes and fieldty to the west for any semblance of balance to ever happen again IMO.

But if that happens china will just do what Russia did out of fear. So again, I cant see a way out of this mess. All solutions end at the same destination.
I don’t think there is a solution, but the worst option would’ve been to allow Ukraine to fight hard with no weapons and still be subjugated / ethnically cleansed. This way has cost Russia dearly. If they had no nukes, maybe we could’ve stopped it, but we didn’t stop Georgia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Crimea, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Peace treaty should sign over the nukes in exchange of a promise not to be invaded.
Agreed.
Old 05-15-2022, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
They're probably just going to drag things out as much as they can until Trump hopefully gets re-elected and blows up NATO.
Old 05-16-2022, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It’s a treaty Russia signed...
You can't have a treaty with Russia because then that would be taking Russia at it's word and you can't take Russia at its word.

The Russian word means nothing, their promises mean nothing, anything they say is a lie. Their leaders lie, their diplomats lie, everyone lies all the time. There is documented proof that they have cheated on every single agreement they have ever signed, SALT, START, whatever. Ask any businessman what it's like to do business there. A nation of liars.

It's so weird because the Czars weren't liars. Sure, they were tyrants, but there was no lie. Everyone knew what to expect. You obey the Czar, he keeps order. You knew your place, everything was transparent. Lenin takes over in 1917 first thing he lies to the proletariat that they will control the means of production. They lied to every population segment until they could subjugate them all and then fed them a steady diet of lies for the next 100 years. They taught them to repeat the same lies over and over, regardless of the cognitive dissonance brought about by empty store shelves. They institutionalized and socialized and industrialized the lies. They can't even help themselves anymore, even when they know it's going to turn out bad, when they know no one believes them, they will still look right into your eyes and try to fuck you.

Yes, diplomacy involves deceit. Nations jostle for power and ulterior means are used. But in order for diplomacy to work, for agreement to be reached with some level of trust, the other party either needs to have no record, or one of some previous trust and cooperation. What Russia has is a giant rap sheet of lies stretching back a hundred years. They come to the bargaining table and they unfold this thing, and it's like a thousand pages of stuff they promised and lied about or never delivered. Here you go, this us before, but we're totally not like that now. Starting...now. No...now. Ok...now.
Old 05-16-2022, 12:05 PM
Fire Giant

You all need jesus
Old 05-16-2022, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Courtesy of the US Army, the 4th PSYOP Group "Verbum Vincet" (The Word Will Conquer)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Ps...erations_Group

Please note the US Army is clearly saying here "we will start revolutions in your country". They are also saying "A threat rises in the East" while showing the Chinese army and a lot of other shadowy and cryptic and ominous stuff with that TV on fire straight out of Fallout, but I would really like to focus on their new role as revolution-starters. Not like before, but out in the open with YouTube commercials, like hey look at all this! See those tanks being overturned and the crowds throwing rocks? Yeah that's us! That could be your country!

Next time you see some food riot in Sri La...hahaha sorry just kidding you won't see those riots unless you look hard. But yeah, I'm thinking it's the 4th PSYOP! Any little rock throwing bullshit or some government building on fire in one of the Stans...

I can't believe we have a commercial for revolution starting. So awesome!

Last edited by BlackBellamy; 05-16-2022 at 12:17 PM..
Old 05-16-2022, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
The ME in me says to not buy during the dip, because this isn't a dip it's a decline. I jsut dont see a way out of this hole we've dug ourselves into without trying to just keep going and see if there's an exit there.

But society is a strange and as long as they all agree that declaring Russia terrorists is enough, that we'll just go right back into buying and selling each other shit we dont need.

So it makes me hopeful that we can keep the treadmill running of course, but the problem is when the belt comes back around, after it had all that time to rebuild its military behind closed walls, it's gonna be war all over again only worse.

Russia has to destroy itself, and it has to hand over its nukes and fieldty to the west for any semblance of balance to ever happen again IMO.

But if that happens china will just do what Russia did out of fear. So again, I cant see a way out of this mess. All solutions end at the same destination.
They put themselves at the mercy of Musk and China if they kneel for 200 years it won't help. If we even have that long left on the earth.

i agree with all the rest of it from everyone else --- not to sidetrack back to this - just wanted to reply to jibartik

Feels bad man.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2022, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Courtesy of the US Army, the 4th PSYOP Group "Verbum Vincet" (The Word Will Conquer)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Ps...erations_Group

Please note the US Army is clearly saying here "we will start revolutions in your country". They are also saying "A threat rises in the East" while showing the Chinese army and a lot of other shadowy and cryptic and ominous stuff with that TV on fire straight out of Fallout, but I would really like to focus on their new role as revolution-starters. Not like before, but out in the open with YouTube commercials, like hey look at all this! See those tanks being overturned and the crowds throwing rocks? Yeah that's us! That could be your country!

Next time you see some food riot in Sri La...hahaha sorry just kidding you won't see those riots unless you look hard. But yeah, I'm thinking it's the 4th PSYOP! Any little rock throwing bullshit or some government building on fire in one of the Stans...

I can't believe we have a commercial for revolution starting. So awesome!

zoomies & boomies don't know the half of it

really XUTTIE commercial tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] <3 XD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gotta keep filtering and sifting through the muck to find the diamonds in every generation. Then you turn those diamonds into lasers and aim them at your enemies. That's mean. That is life. That is why satanic beliefs are permited to flourish in the west and will always be so long as the west seeks to perpetually dominate it's rivals. No one is a friend in this world. TLDR

That's my limit.
Last edited by starkind; 05-16-2022 at 12:30 PM..
Old 05-16-2022, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You all need jesus
Very true. Thank you for this opportunity to up my post count one more time.