Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-22-2022, 06:59 AM
Fire Giant

Saw Trevor Noah live stand up last night. I know he probably has some haters on this board, but his stand up was funny, and he didn’t make it overly political.
Old 05-22-2022, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

I admire that you enjoy life but I don’t admire what you enjoy about it.
Old 05-22-2022, 11:42 AM
Banned

I have no idea who that is.

I finally got my hotkeys set up on my wow priest so I can start pveing and progressing the story line again. I think I may actually be able to play games again soon for some downtime from the *@#$*(%
Old 05-22-2022, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw Trevor Noah live stand up last night. I know he probably has some haters on this board, but his stand up was funny, and he didn’t make it overly political.
He has his moments. The sketch they did on the daily show right after the smollet thing happened was hilarious, and they were actually honest about it.
Old 05-22-2022, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

I hate trevor noah the way people who hate elon musk hate elon musk.

Or hitler.

or if hitler was osama binladen and elon musk and kim kardashian and pete davidson and r kelly all in one.
Old 05-22-2022, 01:42 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEpZzvSzYfI

Cmon it's not bad! Trevor actually isn't in the sketch himself. I lolled heartily at "I'm going to kill me"
Old 05-26-2022, 11:42 PM
Banned

Got kicked out of an autistic adult client’s home today. He had already mentioned he’s “antisocial” and on the spectrum. As he was relating his situational problems my co-worker was making an empathetic like “oh” noise occasionally to demonstrate he was listening

Of course this person being autistic with almost no socializing experience didn’t understand social norms and interrupted saying “why are you making those noises? I don’t need your fake pity!” Before myself or my co-worker could explain that sometimes people will make a noise like “oh” or “uh huh” to demonstrate that they are listening to the person, especially when they are facing at a 45 degree angle due to the furniture’s position to where if they didn’t make the occasional acknowledgement noise, it could possibly come across that they were staring off into space and completely ignoring the person, he got too angry

Not only did he not understand social queues but he also went from 0-100 yelling to “shut up!” And “get out!”. Unfortunately for him, he had already dropped that he was considering suicide by cop, so the next step was to commit him to a psychiatric facility. If he is going to turn into the next mass murderer, you can’t say the mental health professionals didn’t try to stop it

Coulda been worse, heard a different co-worker got punched in the face earlier this week by a teenage client. People goin’ wild and out these days…
Old 05-27-2022, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEpZzvSzYfI

Cmon it's not bad! Trevor actually isn't in the sketch himself. I lolled heartily at "I'm going to kill me"
I cant do it. You couldnt be more like a car salesmen trying to loosen me up if you tried. The note gag is funny though.
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-27-2022 at 12:32 AM..
Old 05-30-2022, 12:05 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg C96E2369-F717-4334-AF14-2C0ACEAD186E.jpg (22.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-31-2022, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Returned from five days in the wilderness with some buds. We had our yearly BWCA trip. It was quite an adventurous year. We traveled 50 miles, of that roughly 2000 rods. This was my 13th time up there and we had our first canoe dump, the two new guys dumped the canoe. They handled it like champs.

It's without a doubt my favorite place on earth.