Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tameth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can summarize.

Tempest attempted to use an exploit to kill Klandikar. They died. Neighborhood Watch cleaned up and pvp'd them into the snow with less than 7. Tempest began to spam with force LNS (not possible from pve deaths). Neighborhood Watch slaughtered them and Guide Moregan assisted to make the arrest.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2016, 05:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelzai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This seems fairly clear to me... Tempest needs to recruit more GM's to their guild or they all busy hugging aimchat nuts?
Accusing GMs of favoritism is bannable, I think?
Coarse so is exploiting..
Old 04-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't mind a greasey war, but this is clearly a one sided GM advantage situation.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Banned

Old 04-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We took a YT... many.

These guys have their Vulak loot and are just shitting on the only other guild on the box and using toxic grey areas to beat their chest and say they killed Red99 and "won"

I am worried that Llandris doesn't know the sickness he's dealing with.
Rules are rules. You had to take a certain amount of PvP deaths to get Force LNS.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-08-2016, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine being such a loser that you try to call force LNS from a pure PvE wipe while exploiting a dragon

LOL

Old 04-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Banned

Wot is going on in this thread?

Also gzaz u got trolled hard by bigbard1.

Cya
Old 04-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't mind a greasey war, but this is clearly a one sided GM advantage situation.
Didn't u hear sirks broadcast in-game that accusations of bias will not be tolerated?? U dumb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GAANON PST
Give this guy another 6 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelzai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This seems fairly clear to me... Tempest needs to recruit more GM's to their guild or they all busy hugging aimchat nuts?
This is your big plan? I give this guild <Pests> a few more weeks tops. Cheated Klandicar, cheated Force LNS (which The Watch was intelligent enough to ignore). Scream favoritism despite Llandris plainly stating the reasons why this is possible, albeit he is not investigating your active petitionquest.

The reasons why opposition couldn't oppose anything become clearer the more you guys try to step up and finally do something uncontested (OR SO YOU THOUGHT).

pras the Watch.

Vulak in-game, vulak out of game.

Old 04-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

10/10 good read. Been reading it on and off all day while at work. Glad I was able to partake last night on my rangers squire diesl.
Old 04-08-2016, 08:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your raid party wipes to pve, they may not call force LNS until they take a YT. Once enough players take a pvp death, you may call force LNS (depending if enough players on each side). You cannot deny a force LNS unless you forfeit LNS by attacking the opposing guild/party. Attacking players on a force LNS may result In disciplinary action to that player. I'm not commenting on what happened yesterday, just clarifying the rules set forth.

Thanks for the clarification!
Closed Thread