Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 11:59 AM
Banned

welcome back patriam. holesum was sending me desperate pms begging me to self-destruct my accounts by posting the huge black cock pics (that she provided).

needless to say i knew this was not the measure which would bring you back to us. yahweh bless.

ON TOPIC:

I admit that there is going to be some trauma for these children. But children are more resilient than cuck Dems believe. I, for instance, held 2 illegal immigrants at gunpoint amid a brush of cactus and mesquite at the same age which these children are being held in detainment centers which provide them all the necessities of life, comradery... it's better than the bullshit their parents put them through to get there. Lord smile upon us.

But this number is in the thousands, not in the millions. So it's a small issue, probably being blown out of proportion. It seems like a very good way to DISCOURAGE illegal immigrants who continue trying to sneak into MY COUNTRY. In the past, they would go anyway without giving a thought to the expense to our nation's great people (such as myself and Patriam).

Now, the people who are unwilling to face the corruption and violence in their own country have a different thought.

This is a quote from a reuters article I read last night.

The (ILLEGAL) says, "You leave with the intention of going to the US, where you can improve your life and that of your sons," he said, flanked by his two boys. "But as things stand today, it's difficult, because if you get caught they take your kids away. I think i'm going to stay here, in Mexico, and establish myself."

This last part is a real kicker. Wow. Stay and establish yourself!

Here's the problem.

1) we can't turn legal immigrants into serfs anymore. this means that we have to restrict the flow of immigrants because the inevitably rape the welfare system. america is founded on generational serfdom.

2) illegal immigrants can still be used at serfs, and ARE, especially by left-leaning people (((sad)))

3) it's not america's burden to unshackle the world from terrible government and crime. this is the exact overextension of our imperial power that Dems love to think they hate. Someone could argue that the political unrest in those countries is ALL AMERICA'S fault.

Wrong. Grossly oversimplified. LatinoAmerica has legacy steeped in corruption and barbarism.

Hope this helps out. SEND EM BACK
Old 06-20-2018, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we could just not imprison people too. we could. *nods sincerely*
Wait not imprison people? Just have open borders? Let anyone do anything?

No crimes? No law? Freedom to call a transgender a male if you don't believe them when they tell you they're female?

Freedom to have as many or whatever type of gun you want?

Or are we talking if you're brown you can do whatever and we go after white people? We imprison them?

I just do the understand the arguments being made by the left:

No rule of law! Let social media and the crowds sort out your crimes and your punishment!

Oh wait.. that last one is what they think we should do.

Worked great when people were accused of witch craft.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 06-20-2018 at 12:03 PM..
Old 06-20-2018, 12:02 PM
Banned

No mick, let me make it clear.

NO BORDERS, NO PRISON, but only if (((I))) feel bad for that individual.

RULE OF LAW governed by the MASS OPINION informed by NANNYSTATE MEDIA
Old 06-20-2018, 12:13 PM
Banned

it's not too emotuionally disruptive for me

these are criminals hiding behind their innocent children to try and coerce my NATION

get out!
Old 06-20-2018, 12:20 PM
Banned

1st report: 1500 children seperated from families!

oh wait turns out they were crossing the boarder on their own and had no family and were mostly 14-17 years old

ok second report then: 2000 seperated by trump!

oh wait that was just a false news story, no evidence of that at all anywhere.

FINE third report: hundreds may be seperated!

"may be" "hundreds"

ah so this is the truth, none have been lost, none are actually seperated, and it looks like maybe some could get lost in the cracks hypothetically at some point maybe.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:44 PM
Banned

Womp womp
Old 06-20-2018, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

10s of thousands of kids killed by Democrats a year and we worry about a few hundred? smh
Old 06-20-2018, 01:18 PM
Banned

The last one.

When you cross the border and you are a minor, if you are acompnied by an adult and are seeking asylum you are granted it.

Only certain countries qualify for asylum, thats the way all countries do it, all of them. So lets not get into an argument about who you think deserves to seek asylum, there are entire pannels of lawyers that do that. Non profits, its a totally fine process, we dont need to act like its a brand new thing just because liberals have no idea how the goverment works at all.

SO yeah, seek asylum, get it.

NOW if you are trying to cross the border then you are detained.

If you have a kid, they are detained.

But right now thanks to an Obama Erra policy the law says that if you detain a family you have to put the kids in a separate facility, IF YOU CANNOT find a living relative.

Up untnil now obama was also doing catch and release, which means if they caught you they would just bus you back across the boarder and then you could do it again and if you get caught you just keep doing that until you dont get caught.

BUT since they are not doing that anymore, they have to follow the law that obama setup, to put kids in a kid center and adults in an adult center.

I get it that libs are mad about this, but they need to realise it was THEIR fault that this is happening and instead of acting like they are of a higher moral authority, realize that they just need to change that law.

Its not about who is right or wrong, WE DID THIS as a nation together. And we cant change laws over night, there are all sorts of checks and balances in all forms of goverment.

They just dont understand this at all!

Lastly, and the most important.... famlies are not being seperated, nor are kids being "lost" a bunch were caught and released durring the obama administration, and those are not accounted for. THOSE are the kids that got lost.

Under obama.

But the left blames trump.

And there is only 1 reason why they do.

Because to them this PROVES that trump IS a nazi and that they are gas chambering kids and its our duty to stand up against tyranny, even though the tyranny is fake, and we should rise up and attack the opressors and start civil war.

Well... Bring it on!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2018, 01:22 PM
Banned

obama was good because every monster needs a nice smile
Old 06-20-2018, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
obama was good because every monster needs a nice smile
Gonna be streaming the Iran game from my office. If you jinxed us I’m flying to Seattle

(C u real soon)