Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really hope Vormotos the resident Venezuelan weighs in on this. It’s my opinion that a country without toilet paper and the largest proven oil reserves on earth is in fact poorly managed but maybe you’re right and anywhere a person with melanin makes a mistake it’s somehow in fact Uncle Sam’s fault
Again, this assumes we aren't trying to dictate Venezula's domestic policy. That's not the case -- we are very much getting involved. If we told the corporate masters there to fuck off and fight their own battles, then we could wash our hands of the problems there.

People can afford TP in Venezula...they can't get it because the producers are selling it on the black market -- to avoid price controls and artificially increase demand.

Not everyone is going to get top level cancer treatment in a country poor like Venezula...but the TP problem is purely political.

People ride camels in Saudi Arbia still....discluding a minority of wealthy city dwellers.

No paternalistic commentary about their mistakes on CNN though.
Old 06-20-2018, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Iran is currently conquering the Middle East while under much more scrutiny and pressure than Venezuela

Sucks to suck
Hope this helps! The seed is strong
Old 06-20-2018, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iran is currently conquering the Middle East while under much more scrutiny and pressure than Venezuela

Sucks to suck
Well you can thank Israel for that one IMO. Also they were proto-democratic by the 50s...when Venezuela was still literally a jungle of tribal violence.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:09 PM
Banned

Anyone who disagrees with me is a sociopath or being willfully ignorant.

Prove me wrong!
Old 06-20-2018, 06:29 PM
Banned

We can start by separating the halflings from the humans at the border and see where that goes
Last edited by MagpieRockyl; 06-20-2018 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: penis hehe
Old 06-20-2018, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it's true that America has covertly caused all the problems which have led to these refugees from shit hole countries, maybe those shit hole countries should have done better at resisting unofficial American interests.

Fun fact, it's not wholly our fault. The people of these shit hole countries are equally, at least, to blame.
i have questions, not arguments.

first of all how is it americas fault that all white countries seem to progress while all non white countries eather peeked in the dark ages or are savage nations of terror and canibalism?

Ok so after that. Whats the deal with north and south america? Why are two nations that are basically the same on the evolutionary scale, domestic and free or wild badlands of hell scorched earth? (all the way to the fucking tip way down at the bottom mind you)

Yeah so, like serious questions, and the reason I ask you mayor is, well if you think those two things are americas fault, why do you think they are americas fault?

Thanks!
Old 06-20-2018, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:

Sucks to suck
The middle East and Islam will not survive ww3 sorry bye bye
Old 06-20-2018, 10:34 PM
Banned

the US has been a pretty userous influence on the central/south americas for a while.

for instance, banana wars

CIA promoting instability in nicaragua, funded by cocaine

a little more on the excelelnt work by the CIA

it's been extremely profitable to a tiny number of elite who have corporations needing serfs and a corrupt local satellite govt.

if you actually care to learn more, there's plenty of info out there in books and research.

I'm not saying it's all our fault. that would be moronic.

But the US has definitely had a stake in promoting instability down south.

You're welcome!
Last edited by skarlorn; 06-20-2018 at 10:39 PM..
Old 06-20-2018, 10:56 PM
Banned

If you look at things in terms of why North America is in a position to exploit Latin America -- it isn't really our fault.

If you are asking why is it our fault that people in Venezula don't have toilet paper...well that would be because we support those people withholding the TP and they are doing it in hope that we will come in and force the people of Venezula back into a liberal market economy they don't want.

If your point is: we don't care about being fair in business. We don't actually believe countries have a right of self-determination. It's all about what you can take from those weaker than you and what they can do about it....

Well that's a cogent anti-social point there. Maybe we should apply that to everything. Why is it our fault women can't stop themselves from being raped? I mean, we never decided to be born stronger, its not like we did something wrong. It's a harsh world. Sometimes you get raped and that's the natural order of things.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:12 PM
Banned

So the FBI warns about sexual assaults on airline flights...

My guess its not really true. It's just that this is one of those problems that might accidentally hit someone in the upper classes -- so it's a big deal even thought the risk is minimal.
Closed Thread