Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2020, 07:49 PM
Fire Giant

Default Fletching Bugged on just one of my characters

I can do fletching just fine on all of my characters except for one. On one of my characters, I can do one combine, after that, I get the "You cannot combine these items in this container type". I have sold the fletching kit and purchased a new one, same thing. And yes, I have checked the materials to make sure I am using a valid recipe, and as I mentioned above, it lets me do a successful combine, then, pulling from the same exact stack of materials, I suddenly can't do that combine.

Any ideas?
Old 08-09-2020, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can do fletching just fine on all of my characters except for one. On one of my characters, I can do one combine, after that, I get the "You cannot combine these items in this container type". I have sold the fletching kit and purchased a new one, same thing. And yes, I have checked the materials to make sure I am using a valid recipe, and as I mentioned above, it lets me do a successful combine, then, pulling from the same exact stack of materials, I suddenly can't do that combine.

Any ideas?
Put each material in your fletching kit, hold down ALT so we can see the 4 item names, and post the screenshot. Vanes look like shafts and they are not substitutes for each other... but I'm assuming you are already all over that.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 08-09-2020, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Any ideas?
The issue is not the materials. I did try to do that screenshot but when holding down ALT to make the names appear it wont let me do a screenshot.

Has any one else had a similar issue with fletching, or any other tradeskill? Or I guess that character will have to write off fletching, oh well.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:04 PM
Banned

you are most likely making the mistake due to stupidity
Old 08-09-2020, 10:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are most likely making the mistake due to stupidity
says the stupid one... lol

retards need not apply
Old 08-10-2020, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The issue is not the materials. I did try to do that screenshot but when holding down ALT to make the names appear it wont let me do a screenshot.

Has any one else had a similar issue with fletching, or any other tradeskill? Or I guess that character will have to write off fletching, oh well.
Name the 4 materials you are trying to combine.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 09-16-2020, 06:15 AM
Fire Giant

Field Point Arrowhead
Large Groove Nock
Round Cut Fletchings
Bundled Wooden Arrow Shafts

Note I even dropped a fletching kit from another character of mine, who had been able to use the kit just fine, and still got the same error message when trying it on my glitched character.
Old 09-16-2020, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

As in the first recipe you see for skill: fletching? Do any of the others work? Are you using a custom UI, or the "default" or "velious" ones? If non-custom you could try deleting that character's INI file so it resets everything back to defaults.

You're not using any tools right? Just the 4 ingredients in the fletching kit?

-Mcoy
Old 09-19-2020, 09:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As in the first recipe you see for skill: fletching? Do any of the others work? Are you using a custom UI, or the "default" or "velious" ones? If non-custom you could try deleting that character's INI file so it resets everything back to defaults.

You're not using any tools right? Just the 4 ingredients in the fletching kit?

-Mcoy
Deleted the UI and that did the trick, my UI must have gotten bugged
Closed Thread