Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Fire Giant

Default When you run to the GMs

instead of working it out with players, you get Queue99.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-08-2020, 11:28 PM
Banned

In my experience it's the players who refuse to cooperate or communicate with other groups who run to the GMs first, and then they taper back their toxic behavior once the GM has made communication with them because the know GM will begin watching in stealth.

I'm kind of amazed that the GMs seem completely oblivious to this too.
Old 08-09-2020, 12:00 AM
Sarnak

You signed up for it, enjoy it.
Old 08-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my experience it's the players who refuse to cooperate or communicate with other groups who run to the GMs first, and then they taper back their toxic behavior once the GM has made communication with them because the know GM will begin watching in stealth.

I'm kind of amazed that the GMs seem completely oblivious to this too.
Most times the staff don’t alert you at all until they have already observed in invis. If you’re gonna troll at least do it about something that’s not so easily proved false
Old 08-09-2020, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Who's ready for Kunark?
Old 08-09-2020, 02:46 AM
Banned

When you think 21 year old pixels matter and you cant find a woman irl to undergo a series of expensive painful surgeries to be your elven waifu.

Reminder that Green isnt even p99s final form.

IMG_20190227_211135 (1).jpg

I love it when my testicles slam against this things taint as she stares off into the distance thinking of Tunare and how shes going to give birth to a half breed elf monstrosity who will get my strength, stamina, dexterity and to a lesser extent my wisdon while only retaining agi/int/cha/ears

While I may have transcended into another dimension you still remain here on the planar realm only to be at the mercy to people who pray to fucking janitors to force your dick ass out of a camp you thought mattered until you read this post.

Remember this when the third reincarnation (no wow bro) of p99 puts all the time and effort you put on green in its place.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most times the staff don’t alert you at all until they have already observed in invis. If you’re gonna troll at least do it about something that’s not so easily proved false
Do you get reported often? Do you report often? I personally do not.

I have had one encounter, and it was very apparent to everyone in my group that the GM had contacted who ever filled out the complaint, that that group suddenly started playing like pussies, and our group was suddenly getting bitched out by a GM for another group stealing our pulls.

But you know what? At the end of the day, I bet those guys eventually got banned. Both individuals did the same shit every single day, even after that encounter, and both disappeared suddenly about 2 weeks ago, having never reached level 50. I really, really, really think they got reported enough times for the GMs to recognize that they were the problem.

Just such a bitch mode to be all-gangster and start stealing pulls and start talking shit afterwards, and then run to the cops like a fucking pussy ass bitch.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:05 AM
Banned

A GM tells you, “We’ve gotten multiple reports that you’re AFK FD at a names camp and I’d like to remind you of the PNP just in case you’re planning something nefarious.”
Old 08-09-2020, 08:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you think 21 year old pixels matter and you cant find a woman irl to undergo a series of expensive painful surgeries to be your elven waifu.

Reminder that Green isnt even p99s final form.

Attachment 13086

I love it when my testicles slam against this things taint as she stares off into the distance thinking of Tunare and how shes going to give birth to a half breed elf monstrosity who will get my strength, stamina, dexterity and to a lesser extent my wisdon while only retaining agi/int/cha/ears

While I may have transcended into another dimension you still remain here on the planar realm only to be at the mercy to people who pray to fucking janitors to force your dick ass out of a camp you thought mattered until you read this post.

Remember this when the third reincarnation (no wow bro) of p99 puts all the time and effort you put on green in its place.
All the years of perversions and weird stuff we tortured u seems finnaly blossom
Closed Thread