Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very cool, normal, and respectful.
Click here for top keks

So before you wanna talk about respect, just make sure you didn't insult most of your ex guild mates or addressed them constantly in a condescending manner

in other words, suck a french dong
Old 07-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isiah (Fingerz) commenting in here is fun

guy went apeshit and started insulting everyone, including the server staff which got his guild's suspension extended

yikes
Yea that's not a good look, I think the only thing that would make it worse was if he threatened to break Rogean's face into 50,000 pieces.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very cool, normal, and respectful leadership.

Old 07-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Hey man,

I think this is your guild leader after losing 1 mob (Lady Nev) in TOV about a month ago:

I also saw some footage of Aftermath's Eashen of the Sky raid this week which was lead by Conda I think? He had some very colorful language to spread around voice comms, including threatening to guild remove people if they 'didn't fucking listen' or ' didn't fucking move.' Oh, I think he called everyone 'fucking children', which was oddly ironic considering the rant he was on. I heard your name in the clip, so you know what I'm talking about, homie.

He's an officer right?

Both of those guys seemed very respectful to their member base. Very cool, normal, and respectful leadership.

Yikes.
BTW, you already got dunked, but let me address this horse shit you are spewing, which completely lacks context.

When we were moving up to Eashen, the entire AM raid was camped out at a door. Some simple minded child decided it would be trolllolol to keep opening said door for no reason other than the lolz. Needless to say, they were told to knock it off. They did not, in fact, it encouraged them.

Not only were the officers getting pissed off, but pretty much every single member of AM was getting pissed off at this clown. That person was threatened with guild removal which is entirely appropriate. Everybody in this guild knows who they were referring to with those comments, and everything they said reflected how we all felt towards this door opening moron.

I know the truth isn't as sexy to you as "AM TOXIC REEEE" but I'm confident it will not stop you from telling silly stories.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Hey man,

I think this is your guild leader after losing 1 mob (Lady Nev) in TOV about a month ago:

I also saw some footage of Aftermath's Eashen of the Sky raid this week which was lead by Conda I think? He had some very colorful language to spread around voice comms, including threatening to guild remove people if they 'didn't fucking listen' or ' didn't fucking move.' Oh, I think he called everyone 'fucking children', which was oddly ironic considering the rant he was on. I heard your name in the clip, so you know what I'm talking about, homie.

He's an officer right?

Both of those guys seemed very respectful to their member base. Very cool, normal, and respectful leadership.

Yikes.
Dawg,

First of all, if you're offended by BATPHONE THE FUCKING MOBS WHEN THEY SPAWN... than idk. Maybe i'm conditioned to cursing because i'm from NJ? That doesn't seem toxic at all to me. Something I would say myself, and not actually be furious about it.

Second of all, somebody kept opening and closing the door rapidly despite multiple requests to stop, which was actually kind of fucking up our engage. Thus, officers getting fed up with the childishness. (This was going on for like 10 minutes) I'm guessing the same person doing this was the person who shared their fraps with you? Homie?
Old 07-03-2019, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Click here for top keks

So before you wanna talk about respect, just make sure you didn't insult most of your ex guild mates or addressed them constantly in a condescending manner

in other words, suck a french dong
Very much appreciated that suspension extension he earned. I enjoyed the welfare pixels.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-03-2019, 07:13 PM
Aviak

Well, Fingerz was once rude to Rogean so he's obviously wrong about AM's guild culture. Because those two points are related somehow...

I've been here for weeks telling AM how to fix what ails them. Instead of a thank you, the responses have ranged from whataboutism and false equivalencies to ridiculously premature extended holiday celebrations and 7:15 a.m. photos of steaks.

You're getting 10+ applicants per week. We're getting that in a day. So I guess those people are all wrong too?
Old 07-03-2019, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just think that we need to remember, this new meta will get tiresome for everyone, not just one guild, as y’all are so quick to point out. It is fun, as a cleric, I actually do more than press a couple buttons here and there. And there’s a greater sense of gratification when we do kill a mob and I see people win loot. But it will eventually become tedious, for many.
More tedious than staring at walls for hours? Kael and Thurg B remains the worst parts of the game because they require twitchy responses over 16 hour windows.

Ironically, though, after making agreements to remove COTH racing from Kael, AM changed the meta to require one for Zlandi - and eliminated a fun encounter and engage into Yet Another Zone Line Pull.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More tedious than staring at walls for hours? Kael and Thurg B remains the worst parts of the game because they require twitchy responses over 16 hour windows.
Crawls allow 100+ people to experience tedium, instead of just limiting it to the 5-10 man masochists pull team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ironically, though, after making agreements to remove COTH racing from Kael, AM changed the meta to require one for Zlandi - and eliminated a fun encounter and engage into Yet Another Zone Line Pull.
We offered to run down instead of COTHing but you didn't respond to it.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We offered to run down instead of COTHing but you didn't respond to it.
Unwilling to keep the encounter in the lair though. And you haven’t said much of anything since Riptoes.
Closed Thread