Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 05:14 AM
Banned

As was foretold by the prophesy.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Looks like everything is coming to a head now!
Old 07-05-2019, 10:44 AM
Sarnak

I'm willing to pledge my eternal soul to whatever Elder God puts the kibosh on this existence. I'll still support them if they won't take it. This timeline is dildos.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

when transdimensional crystal queen marianne williamson ascends the yama-dera to complete the dialectic initiated by trump, the Elevator will return from the godhead as america and the world is bathed in her infinite astral love. this has already happened, and has always happened, and will always happen, for every conceivable timeline. marianne's expanding consciousness beams her love for political purposes across the uncountable and timeless space of our infinite multiversal cosmos. you need only perceive it.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2019, 11:54 AM
Sarnak

That sounds like it involves effort and reading, I'll stick to doing drugs.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder if Wonkie and RebeccaBlack and Feniin are still willing to claim that the Democratic Party is not full of satanists and pedophiles.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if Wonkie and RebeccaBlack and Feniin are still willing to claim that the Democratic Party is not full of satanists and pedophiles.
im not sure the rich abusing the poor is quite the ideological dunk you think it is.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:37 PM
Fire Giant

Show me a political group, company, or religious following that doesn't have a satanist or a pedophile and I'll show you an incomplete sample size.

Lumping up a group of people and judging them all on the actions of one is baseless. I don't understand how politics does it (on both sides) every time there's an instance of something immoral happening.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go ahead and lay out your case that this is a logical conclusion please. you have the floor.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not sure the rich abusing the poor is quite the ideological dunk you think it is.
I didn't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go ahead and lay out your case that this is a logical conclusion please. you have the floor.
I didn't think so. Also I have laid out the logical case for this many times. Search for Mancur Olson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show me a political group, company, or religious following that doesn't have a satanist or a pedophile and I'll show you an incomplete sample size.

Lumping up a group of people and judging them all on the actions of one is baseless. I don't understand how politics does it (on both sides) every time there's an instance of something immoral happening.
I said 'full of' not 'has one or two'. Let's revisit this after the Epstein thing shakes out. Nothing is impossible with the level of corruption we have at in the judiciary right now, but I just don't see him getting off this time, and it should be extremely interesting to see where the trail of blackmail and corruption goes.
Closed Thread