Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2019, 05:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes. The University of Ogremath strikes again!
Or is it the University of Reeeenix , featuring a Masters in Ogremath? Get double posted on <dab>
Old 07-15-2019, 06:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you dont have warder loot (i do)
Sorry you went back to playing EQ with people you hate and still not get Vulak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2019, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you dont have warder loot (i do)
Sorry you don't have mage epic.
Old 07-15-2019, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yet still salty, full of excuses about summer time, and humblebrag posting photos of the saddest steaks imaginable.

You'll kill the next Vulak. And, if not, the next one after that. KT too. AoW, etc.

Until then, be gracious losers, sit back, shut up, and take the lumps you deserve for being such braggadocious poor sports and so difficult to deal with all these years.
Wtf how am i salty? What did I say that was salty...? It was posed as if Aftermath doesn't get Vulak loot... which confused me because... we do? I mean.. I have an Abashi's lol.

I'm the first person to congratulate Riot on a kill. I do all the time. I'm posting in a thread... created by one of your members being a poor sport. Because one of our brand new players accidentally trained us on Doze, after we engaged it and had it slow+stable. Then we gave you guys a free shot at it and you mega trained yourselves.

Bellringer you're dumb as shit. In the two years I was in Aftermath, Awakened never even sniffed "dominating" AM. You really SS'd a 10 word post i wrote on a cringe ass "Muh awakend" post from three weeks ago, when it had nothing to do with... The amount of Vulaks we've won in the last year? Funny enough, Riot has won the last 4, something Aw/Tempest never did.
Old 07-15-2019, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

was really nice of you guys to give us a 'free' shot on a mob you had just wiped to and could not contest.

How did we ever get so lucky? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2019, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was really nice of you guys to give us a 'free' shot on a mob you had just wiped to and could not contest.

How did we ever get so lucky? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We were rez'd, we could have put pressure on ya'll again, but the call in TS was "Let them have a free attempt, let's focus on (i forget which dragon was up)"

How did that train even happen? I was surprised to hear you guys were wiping honestly
Old 07-15-2019, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wtf how am i salty? What did I say that was salty...? It was posed as if Aftermath doesn't get Vulak loot... which confused me because... we do? I mean.. I have an Abashi's lol.

I'm the first person to congratulate Riot on a kill. I do all the time. I'm posting in a thread... created by one of your members being a poor sport. Because one of our brand new players accidentally trained us on Doze, after we engaged it and had it slow+stable. Then we gave you guys a free shot at it and you mega trained yourselves.

Bellringer you're dumb as shit. In the two years I was in Aftermath, Awakened never even sniffed "dominating" AM. You really SS'd a 10 word post i wrote on a cringe ass "Muh awakend" post from three weeks ago, when it had nothing to do with... The amount of Vulaks we've won in the last year? Funny enough, Riot has won the last 4, something Aw/Tempest never did.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2019, 07:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm the first person to congratulate Riot on a kill. I do all the time.
Does Hallmark make a "we would have killed it if it were not for two slows not landing" congratulations greeting card? Thank you for your warm regards.

Quote:
I'm posting in a thread... created by one of your members being a poor sport.
You (AM) don't get to shit on the floor for years and then claim to be the victim when someone finally rubs your nose in it. Those things are not equal. Take your lumps.
Old 07-15-2019, 08:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does Hallmark make a "we would have killed it if it were not for two slows not landing" congratulations greeting card? Thank you for your warm regards.

You (AM) don't get to shit on the floor for years and then claim to be the victim when someone finally rubs your nose in it. Those things are not equal. Take your lumps.
Bruh, i'm a seasoned gamer. I'm not victimizing shit. I was pointing out facts. I can't imagine creating this thread and then wiping on the same dragon and losing it. That's pretty bad. Also pretty far from rubbing our nose in it. Actually, it's like you shit on the floor, then face planted into it.

It was a lotttttttttttttt more than two slows buster. And WTF did AM do so bad to the server for "years"? It's as if you only operate based on your hatred for Aftermath...?
Old 07-15-2019, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:

You sound like a miserable person.
Closed Thread