Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2016, 07:57 PM
Fire Giant

break rules, get consequences

simple enough.
Old 06-19-2016, 09:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They should have eaten 10 day for letting cekenar gate on purpose when vulaak popped.
Funny you still think he gated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
break rules, get consequences

simple enough.
Not against rules to get accidental FTE, person also didn't assist in the kill after the new FTE went out minutes later. I know these things are hard for you to understand though Gimp.
Old 06-19-2016, 09:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not against rules to get accidental FTE, person also didn't assist in the kill after the new FTE went out minutes later. I know these things are hard for you to understand though Gimp.
Uhhhh, I think the ban probably says otherwise. The immersion 2 real.
Old 06-19-2016, 09:53 PM
Banned

sliq sabre squad postin up
Old 06-19-2016, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, it is very much against the rules to get accidental FTE on a tracker - if you knew your Pixel Case Law you'd know there are several cases where this happened and the offending guild was punished. Person got FTE, guild was told to concede, guild did not concede, guild got suspended. Has nothing to do with whether or not the tracker assisted.

See IB vs Calrizien - Sev
See TMO vs IB - Gore
See IB vs TMO - VS

Hoku and I literally wrote this rule after scum bags from taken were caught admitting to Auto-Fire. It's cut and dry.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Oh wow an earthquake that's a pretty nice present for raid guilds I guess.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Logging in under the mob and setting off a FTE, accidental or not, is against the rules. You idiots know that, you just didn't think Sirken would do anything if you killed it anyway.

Enjoy your break. Read a few rules in the downtime, maybe you'll figure them out eventually. If not, I'm available for a 100k/week retainer fee.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:24 PM
Banned

who is more to blame for the current raid scene - raiders OR sirken?
Old 06-19-2016, 10:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Logging in under the mob and setting off a FTE, accidental or not, is against the rules. You idiots know that, you just didn't think Sirken would do anything if you killed it anyway.

Enjoy your break. Read a few rules in the downtime, maybe you'll figure them out eventually. If not, I'm available for a 100k/week retainer fee.
Wasn't a tracker. Was someones naggy/vox alt and didn't know where they had left the char. Contrary to the idiot that said in ooc it was a tracker, it wasn't.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimzi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhhhh, I think the ban probably says otherwise. The immersion 2 real.
It's a suspension. Glad you can read too. And it proves nothing other than favoritism.
Closed Thread