Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2019, 12:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

You'd think if he was paying money he'd use correct spelling? I would use correct spelling.
Old 01-18-2019, 12:14 AM
Banned

it's weird that he blames the government for his horny penis
Old 01-18-2019, 12:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Creates BTUs using organic renewable biofuels which in turn can be recycled nicely through the ecosystem.

*insert pictures of BTU meters red lining*
Old 01-18-2019, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Throndor, you committed the ultimate act of pollution with a worthless alcoholic woman and the state is taxing you for it so those little demons don't turn out to be completely unsocialized knifepoint rapists. The alternative is emigration to a place that does not have mechanisms to check the existence of knifepoint rapists, and thus has a preponderance of them generated by men like you. I'd say better luck next time / get good
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having children. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a person for at least 18 years solely so they can go and get ravaged by a capitalist. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little babies - reading them stories at bedtime, making them go to sports practice, making sure they have a healthy diet, educating them, playing with them. All of it has one simple result: their body is more profitable for the business owner that will eventually break it in every way.

Raised the perfect child? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random bourgie who had nothing to do with the way they grew up, who employs them. They get to work your children's bodies every day. They get the benefit of your children's kind and sweet personalies that came from the way you raised them.

As a parent, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a worker for a corporation to use up. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Last edited by Wonkie; 01-18-2019 at 12:44 AM..
Old 01-18-2019, 12:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having children. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a person for at least 18 years solely so they can go and get ravaged by a capitalist. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little babies - reading them stories at bedtime, making them go to sports practice, making sure they have a healthy diet, educating them, playing with them. All of it has one simple result: their body is more profitable for the business owner that will eventually break it in every way.

Raised the perfect child? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random bourgie who had nothing to do with the way they grew up, who employs them. They get to work your children's bodies every day. They get the benefit of your children's kind and sweet personalies that came from the way you raised them.

As a parent, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a worker for a corporation to use up. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Quote:
Old 01-18-2019, 12:52 AM
Banned

Quote:

this is because you hate yourself. you are a nihilist.
Old 01-18-2019, 12:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by password [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone who is among family and friends directly affected by the shutdown,
this isn't really about political sports teams i.e. who's winning or who's losing the arm
wrestle politically (we don't give a shit). Real people are getting hurt. I myself as a
contractor am going to get an unpaid vacation starting very very soon.

You're talking politics. I'm talking real people getting screwed. Anyone else out there directly affected by the shutdown?

I'm a civilian nuclear engineer for the department of navy, working work on aircraft carriers and submarines. I've been deemed "essential personnel" in every shutdown in recent history, except this one we were previously funded. I have no family/kids to worry about, so i've got plenty of money saved up to last. The ones this really affects are normal working class families... which should be sad to all of you, regardless of political party.

Maybe it's different in the engineering world, but the department of navy is literally begging for engineers to work for them right now. I hired into the job about 10 years ago when the economy was terrible, so just getting a job out of college at the time was enough. Nowadays there is little to no incentive to work for the government. The salaries are better in the private industry and they don't have the risk of getting shutdown literally multiple times a year. I'm actually quitting in the next month or two myself, so there goes another 10 years of experience.

I know you hate all of us lazy guvment workers, and i get it frankly, but the fact is some of us are actually working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in commiefornia, and im paying 1/3rd of my net in chold support with a 27% timeshare to a worthless drunk bitch. I get taxed at single and myself as a dependent. At the end of the month i have 385$ to pay for food and transportation to see my children. Commiefornia has had an undisturbed blue super majority for nearly 50 years. What now? Whats their excuse for insolvency for having among the highest taxes in the union and the highest per capita income? They still cant afford their govt utopia
This is the fault of federal workers how? Aren't republicans fond of telling people to suck it and pull themselves up by their bootstraps? Why don't you just...ya know...do that? The TSA agent working without a paycheck right now didn't cause you to make bad life choices. I don't understand why you revel in their misery. If anything you should be sympathetic of the fact that they're dealing with similar economic hardships as you. But nah, fuck them for having jobs and paying taxes.
Old 01-18-2019, 12:59 AM
Banned

Let me break it down for you.

Statistically speaking, government employees are paid 20 to 25% more than their private market counterparts whilst being extended lucrative pension obligations.

This disparity in costs throughout government employment creates a tax burden on the private sector (one which has been increasing exponentially for the past several decades.)

Now, with that said, government employees HAVING
20 to 25% more expendable income than their private counterparts creates a problem twofold.

Foremost the tax burden places an impetus on state and federal government to increase taxation on the middle class poor, and by extension causes government to necessitate increased tax bills to offset these bloated costs of their employment and retirement programs

Secondly, the public worker, by and large votes in agreement with increased taxation because they are in a different financial situation than their privately employed counterparts (this is where you often hear the "well, i dont mind spending a little more in taxes so that blahblahblah" comes from)

Of course you dont mind, the public worker generally has MORE money than their privately employed counterparts working in an identical industry

My ex father-in-law works for one of the cities surrounding san jose in their sign shop, running a cnc and applying vinyl. He makes 105k/year and has a 3% of his salary per year lifetime pension obligation qualified after 15 years employment and has worked there for 32years and just hit the 95% cap and retires with 95% of his salary for the rest of his life.

I used to do purchasing and operations in a private industry signage manufaturer that does industrial signage manufacturing. Their shop laborers made about 16$ / hour for doing the exact same job with no long term benefits. The supervisors that were working the floor with 10 to 20 years experience were making 24/hr or salaried in the 55k range. The foreman was paid 60k.

So, youll have to excuse us if we dont really give a fuck about the government being shut down. Youve had no qualms with increasing the tax burden on the private sector that supports the public sectors expenses. Maybe next time you have a candidate running on a platform of taxation such as AOC you dont vote her in to fuck the rest of us DOWN HERE
Last edited by Throndor; 01-18-2019 at 01:03 AM..
Old 01-18-2019, 01:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me break it down for you.

Statistically speaking, government employees are paid 20 to 25% more than their private market counterparts whilst being extended lucrative pension obligations.

This disparity in costs throughout government employment creates a tax burden on the private sector (one which has been increasing exponentially for the past several decades.)

Now, with that said, government employees HAVING
20 to 25% more expendable income than their private counterparts creates a problem twofold.

Foremost the tax burden places an impetus on state and federal government to increase taxation on the middle class poor, and by extension causes government to necessitate increased tax bills to offset these bloated costs of their employment and retirement programs

Secondly, the public worker, by and large votes in agreement with increased taxation because they are in a different financial situation than their privately employed counterparts (this is where you often hear the "well, i dont mind spending a little more in taxes so that blahblahblah" comes from)

Of course you dont mind, the public worker generally has MORE money than their privately employed counterparts working in an identical industry

My ex father-in-law works for one of the cities surrounding san jose in their sign shop, running a cnc and applying vinyl. He makes 105k/year and has a 3% of his salary per year lifetime pension obligation qualified after 15 years employment and has worked there for 32years and just hit the 95% cap and retires with 95% of his salary for the rest of his life.

I used to do purchasing and operations in a private industry signage manufaturer that does industrial signage manufacturing. Their shop laborers made about 16$ / hour for doing the exact same job with no long term benefits. The supervisors that were working the floor with 10 to 20 years experience were making 24/hr or salaried in the 55k range. The foreman was paid 60k.

So, youll have to excuse us if we dont really give a fuck about the government being shut down. Youve had no qualms with increasing the tax burden on the private sector that supports the public sectors expenses. Maybe next time you have a candidate running on a platform of taxation such as AOC you dont vote her in to fuck the rest of us DOWN HERE
Old 01-18-2019, 01:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Is that bear crossdressing? If I remember correctly? The old Robin Hood cartoon with the fox?
Closed Thread