Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

Default Hole Services: Epic Mob Pulls / MQs, Charm Pets, Coths / Ports, Powerleveling

Greetings Norrathians! Many of you know that the Hole is my favorite zone in the game and I know it backwards and forwards. I have spent a great deal of time leveling up alts that are on faction in the zone that can assist in pulling certain mobs solo, buffing, etc. So without further ado, here is what I can offer:

Hole Port outs - 125pp:
On faction Wiz can get anywhere in zone to port you out if you are stranded. Will do cheaper ports if you are just in pit area. Is complimentary if I'm powerleveling you in the Hole (see below)

Hole Coths (ghetto coth) - 200pp per:
My mage is not high enough level yet, but I can 0% rez you with my cleric to a safe spot if you want to work a camp or reach a certain mob (will duel you for 0% exp loss death). Can buff with Breeze and heal after for no extra charge. Recommend doing on a mage or cleric if you want to coth / rez rest of your group / raid. Can drag other bodies to cleric for 50pp per.

I know a great deal of solo enchanter / monk spots, duo spots, and the best group exp camps that are often unused (since they are hard to reach). Can show you where to fight to avoid healers through walls and recommended pull strategies. I've worked every camp solo in the zone on my monk and grouped everywhere, happy to share my knowledge.

Hole Charm Pet Pulls - 200p:
Chanters want a Ratman Warrior pulled to your solo spot to destroy mobs? How about the rarely seen Kejar the Mighty / Schnozz the Flighty imps? I can get them to you!

Hole Epic Pulls (To Zone line or Pit):
Having trouble convincing people to devout enough time to crawl to your mob? Don't know the zone well enough to do that? I'm here for you! Can pull the following mobs to zone in or pit:

Jaeil the Wretched (Ranger Epic Mob) (For Hand in) - 2k (seen a cleric / ranger duo the guy, he is pretty cake... 4-man it to be safe, but its still overkill!). Can pull multiple times for more than one hand in, +500p per additional pull

Ghost of Kindle (Enchanter Epic Mob)- 3k (a good enchanter can solo this easy, but can duo with my monk for easy kill). 22min respawn on this mob, can pull for multiple chanters for +1k each time. So recruit other enchanters and split the fee!

Polzin Mrid (Enchanter Epic Mob)(For Hand in) - 400p. Would rather rez you there (safe area) for 200p, but your call!

Keeper of the Tombs (Paladin Epic Mob) - 5k. One week spawn on this guy, depending on your paladin level I can duo it with you on my monk. Is usually a very close fight but super fun!

Hole Epic MQs:
This is just for Shadowknight epic mobs, full details in my old thread here:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=260109
Cell Key (Shadowknight Epic) - 5k. As stated in thread will hand in key and pull Kyrenna solo to your group. I can switch over and DPS if needed. This gets you hand in items for next step.

Ghost of Glohnor Spawn - 10k. I'll be honest, this camp sucks, you are basically paying for my time to spawn the mob. Killing 5 placeholders of Fallen Erudites that only drop bone chips is mind numbing. My record is something like 5hrs without him popping.

I'll happily ghetto coth a high level toon of yours to work this camp until he pops and have your group kill him (If you need me to provide any assistance in the kill at that point we can negotiate a deal). Almost any high level class can solo these placeholders. They do not summon or cast, so very easy to root/rot.

On a side note, if you want to deck out your SK this quest is doable at level 1 (I can assist you with the faction side of it). Gets you 2 nice equippable items towards epic that are also good twink items:
Head of the Valiant
Will of Innoruuk

Monk Powerleveling (Any Zone or Level Range) - 1500p/hr:
I'm honestly new to this, but have some experience in doing it. You can keep any and all loot that drops, I will pay for ports for wherever we need to go. Certain classes work better than others. I've even powerleveled some folks in the Hole as low as 29 and as high as 59.

I'm flexible on the price if the experience isn't that great (meaning the leveling experience, such as waiting a long time between mobs, if I need AFKs, etc).

Contact me if interested in anything! Post / PM / Tells to Wedar!
Old 04-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

Very unique, good luck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Free bump
Old 04-07-2017, 01:10 PM
Aviak

Bookmarked, Will contact you once I get the money !
Old 04-07-2017, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Forgot to mention Necros can solo fairly well at undead tower by charming Fallen Erudites (non-summoning skeletons, level 43-45 pets). There is a nice safe spot to AFK or let pet reset for fast health regen.

I'm pretty sure you can solo kill Dartain the Lost there as well, as there are 4 easy pets for you to spam in to him, and 2 ones outside that you can lull agro to charm. Also little known fact that while Dartain appears as an Erudite, he is actually undead, so your undead nukes can land on him (though uncharmable due to old world rules).

If you have the highest level charm the ghosts are just beasts that wreck everything.

Can get you to that camp for sweet solo exp and potential nice loots!
Old 04-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Bump!
Old 04-10-2017, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Bump
Old 04-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Sarnak

Helped pull Kindle for me, pro service 10/10
Old 04-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
WTS Hole Services
hehe
Old 04-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

buuuuumping the Hole!
Old 04-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Have some PLs and Ranger fights lined up, PM / Post / Tell me if you need anything!
Closed Thread