Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2022, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
During a Wednesday press conference to promote his “Build Back Better” agenda, President Biden pledged to end tax breaks for energy companies in the fossil-fuel business, raising $90 billion dollars in revenue for the federal government.
Thats why gas prices are expensive lol biden declared war on the oil industry.

By the way he didnt raise taxes lol He never did this!

That was a year ago he said that never did, Instead he actually signed a bill sell 100 million tones of oil reserves to europe

(something the bush administration tried very hard to do but we blocked them every time)

WHOPS!
Old 07-08-2022, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The anti-Trump governor in Arizona is passing a law that’s making it illegal to record cops and if they tell you to stop shooting video you have to turn it off.
And this lionized SCOTUS will deem it ok
Old 07-08-2022, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically the Dutch government is trying to mandate a reduction of nitrogen oxide and ammonia emissions. I think the goal is 50% reduction by 2030, which means farmers will be required to use less fertilizer and reduce livestock numbers.

Farmers argue this is unfair, and in protest are organizing big road blockades with their tractors. Not only a major highways, but also they're blocking supply lines for distribution paths for supermarket supply. From what I've read/heard, the protests have been peaceful. A couple burning bails of hay, some warning shots fired by police, and a few arrests made, but no injuries.

Having lived here for a few years, I always thought the Dutch farms were pretty sustainable. When you're taking the train between towns, you see lots of happy looking cows on nice big patches of land. But in reality, there are a large number of the same massive factory livestock farms that you see in America. The current count is about 800, which is a 75% increase in the last 7 years.

https://indianexpress.com/article/ex...ained-7999870/
Thanks bud.
Old 07-08-2022, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

All I know with famine on the horizon I hope they shut down all the farms to save the tree's.
Old 07-08-2022, 04:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Rather than falling neatly into categories familiar to law enforcement and the public, such as white supremacists, radical Islamists or antigovernment militants, it requires an understanding of dark, online subcultures that overlap and feed into each other in ways that glorify violence and foster nihilism.
https://www.npr.org/2022/07/06/11100...ent-extremists

NPR talking about how great islamacism is. God damn fuckn democrats man. Jesus christ. They basically are like ,"Not as convenient as Guantanamo tactics!"

not to mention they are coming for us.

Its not long before I think im going to cut the internet cord. Sooner or later one of these sides is gonna start rounding people up.

edit: wow this is relevant in japan you go to jail for internet bullying now https://frontstory.io/japan-will-beg...line-comments/
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-08-2022 at 04:19 AM..
Old 07-08-2022, 05:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.npr.org/2022/07/06/11100...ent-extremists

NPR talking about how great islamacism is.
How the fuck did you interpret that from what is written. I swear Americans stop thinking and begin foaming their mouths when they read certain trigger words
Old 07-08-2022, 06:31 AM
Sarnak

I guess you were being sarcastic? I honestly can't tell on this board.
In other news, RIP Shinzo Abe.
Assassinated by ex military with a homemade gun
Old 07-08-2022, 08:50 AM
Banned

i miss when ppl argued with me lol
Old 07-08-2022, 08:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
adults using children's toy console controllers is more of a threat than red meat, you are worried about love-handles and i am worried about retardation.

edit: but yes, its the red meat, stop eating it and use these thumbsticks.

I bet this kid is vegan, rolls in cow shit for fun (luclin graphics too)

Note* I only bother to "care" because asshole demographics.
Read: Stop being a stupid dipshit fucking up my hobby.
this guy would get stomped in pvp anyway lol
Old 07-08-2022, 09:21 AM
Fire Giant

I'd like to see that guy play a bard with an xbox controller. You'd need two powergloves and pedal triggers for that shit.
Closed Thread