Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 11-24-2022, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyndrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't work that way. Sorry. I don't pronounce someone guilty because you say so. I need proof of the claim, and a video, not edited, would be best. We have had situations where accusations were found baseless and hearsay is just what it is.

If you have evidence that he is going out of his way to train lowbies, please send it to me. I have never received a single complaint from an officer in any guild about this guy and usually I hear when our members have stepped over the line. If he has violated the PNP, I believe the GM's would have banned him.

Feel free to message me in game or on discord.

Seeya in game.

Aly
Hey do what you will. I play on blue mostly now anyways. Just letting you know that there are plenty of people on the server who have had bad experiences with the guy. He was also kicked from his last guild for his behavior (that’s documented and not speculation) so that alone should’ve given you pause like it did with the other guilds he applied to. But do you.
Old 12-27-2022, 06:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey do what you will. I play on blue mostly now anyways. Just letting you know that there are plenty of people on the server who have had bad experiences with the guy. He was also kicked from his last guild for his behavior (that’s documented and not speculation) so that alone should’ve given you pause like it did with the other guilds he applied to. But do you.
So, can you please post a quote from Karn or Shimus directly? You are a lying pc of shit. Just saying!
Old 12-28-2022, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazclown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, can you please post a quote from Karn or Shimus directly? You are a lying pc of shit. Just saying!
Oh interesting a burner account created to make a comment
Old 12-28-2022, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play on blue mostly now anyways..
Do you have a character named 'Qanonshaman'?