Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 11-15-2022, 03:09 AM
Planar Protector

Default Best loot anyone has seen nobles drop in High Keep?

They have low HP and High Keep is a high EXP zone, but Ice Giants outside Permafrost are solid and consistent money, even if they're somewhat underconned.

Weighing which of the two should be my next camp, because they're pretty far apart and if I commit to one and it's camped, the other would be too far out of the way to switch.

I mean, I guess there's Elemental Warriors at the entrance of The Hole as a third option, but I don't know how frequently they're camped or their money to exp vs TTK ratio is.
Old 11-15-2022, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

IGs are usually very camped so...

Nobles can be as well. Unfortunately you cited two of the most well known and popular camps in the game.

Can always do a /who all for the relevant zone and ask people if they're camping the spot(s) youre trying to do. Although it's not flawless as annoying anons don't show up on the /who.
Old 11-15-2022, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

An awesome haste robe! I never saw it again, so it must be incredibly rare! I’m surprised how little it vendored for.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 11-15-2022, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Never heard of them dropping a haste robe
Old 11-15-2022, 11:56 AM
Banned

probably someone gave it a tola charmed
(lol)
Old 11-15-2022, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IGs are usually very camped so...

Nobles can be as well. Unfortunately you cited two of the most well known and popular camps in the game.

Can always do a /who all for the relevant zone and ask people if they're camping the spot(s) youre trying to do. Although it's not flawless as annoying anons don't show up on the /who.
Even so, for the times when I am able to claim one of these three camped (how often are Elemental Warriors at Hole entrance camped btw?), what is the best loot the nobles can drop? I've heard gems but which ones?
Old 11-15-2022, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even so, for the times when I am able to claim one of these three camped (how often are Elemental Warriors at Hole entrance camped btw?), what is the best loot the nobles can drop? I've heard gems but which ones?
Hole ent will be the best XP but the lowest plat / hour.
Old 11-15-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hole ent will be the best XP but the lowest plat / hour.

Really? I figured it would be the middle ground of the two, as the Elemental Warriors can drop Granite, Speckled Shards and Fiery Jewels, which vendor for 50, 80, and 100p respectively. Not to mention Loam armor which also vendors decently.

So what can Nobles drop then?
Old 11-15-2022, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

IG's loot is much better full stop. Toes sell for 50p+, fine steel, and can drop up to 50p in coin. Highly competitive.

Nobles drop mid level gems: opals, black pearls, etc. 3 spawns with 6 minute respawn. Mid competition.
Old 11-15-2022, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? I figured it would be the middle ground of the two, as the Elemental Warriors can drop Granite, Speckled Shards and Fiery Jewels, which vendor for 50, 80, and 100p respectively. Not to mention Loam armor which also vendors decently.
Yes, really.

Also factor in the low chance of a named (Rocksoul, Bejeweled) spawning in place of a warrior chicken nugget and that will stop you right in your tracks until a group rolls through and kills it.

I still recommend it, though. I did my paladin 50-55 there. Solid xp, just need to make sure you back them all the way up to the waters edge and have them pre-rooted at 25% as they will flee.