Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green and Teal Community > Green and Teal Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-30-2022, 03:31 PM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is online now
Planar Protector

Encroaching Death's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 4,724
Default

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-30-2022, 04:04 PM
Vordiem Vordiem is offline
Large Bat


Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 11
Default Ummm... no

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjonesp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure the new spawn mechanic is a misunderstanding. everything ive heard is that its still the same as before.
I can assure you that it has changed. It spawned on Nov 28th IN the Snowfang camp with Errgriz up the shore from the place under the ice where he SHOULD spawn.

I don't know your source, but they clearly do not have firsthand experience.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-01-2022, 03:29 AM
Vordiem Vordiem is offline
Large Bat


Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 11
Default Video Proof

Lodizal New Spawn Clip
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-01-2022, 08:05 AM
zelld52 zelld52 is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vordiem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can assure you that it has changed. It spawned on Nov 28th IN the Snowfang camp with Errgriz up the shore from the place under the ice where he SHOULD spawn.

I don't know your source, but they clearly do not have firsthand experience.
that's wild. There's nothing in notes about change. When did he start spawning different spots?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-01-2022, 09:56 AM
Vordiem Vordiem is offline
Large Bat


Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's wild. There's nothing in notes about change. When did he start spawning different spots?
Right after the last patch.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-01-2022, 10:28 AM
bobjonesp99 bobjonesp99 is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 176
Default

a single clip without the UI showing FTE going out? when lodi "spawns" it looks like hes already agro on something to the left of the screen. looks like it warped through the ground. im not buying this.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-01-2022, 10:53 AM
Vordiem Vordiem is offline
Large Bat


Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjonesp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a single clip without the UI showing FTE going out? when lodi "spawns" it looks like hes already agro on something to the left of the screen. looks like it warped through the ground. im not buying this.
I will edit the video to include my UI showing the FTE message to assuage your doubt.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-01-2022, 10:53 AM
Vordiem Vordiem is offline
Large Bat


Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 11
Default

It will have to wait until my lunch hour.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-01-2022, 11:45 AM
bobjonesp99 bobjonesp99 is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vordiem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will edit the video to include my UI showing the FTE message to assuage your doubt.
and you are sure there was no prior fte and it was pathing back?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-01-2022, 12:05 PM
Kich867 Kich867 is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjonesp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and you are sure there was no prior fte and it was pathing back?
It literally teleports into view, it wasn't running it just popped there.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.