Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2021, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 out of those 3 are liberal propaganda lol

Unless by liberal propaganda you mean actually helping people, but there is no such thing as anyone in America that does that that isn't a conservative that goes to church.

So I dont know if you mean them..
I go to church, I help people, and I'm an anarchist of some kind
Old 11-25-2021, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I go to church, I help people, and I'm an anarchist of some kind
One god no masters? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2021, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by realsubtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"actually offer some pushback to their narrative" You know damn well that's not why Fox News puts them on. They aren't there for a serious debate, they're setpieces for the protagonist show-hosts to easily trounce in order to create a narrative of superiority. All news media trot out moronic opposition strawmen to support their narrative, Fox is no exception.

People only believe that they are the exception because they have a sort of emotional connection to them, because it feels good to believe that they're correct and have pure intentions because you "feel they're on your side", which is a very deep and immersive fantasy that many people never wake up from, regardless of which team-color they wear.
No, Fox hosts can actually accurately summarize the positions of the left wing people they criticize. The left wing hosts can't do the same thing, they have to lie to even have a show.

Fox certainly selectively edits things, chooses which stories to run, and magnifies issues based on a political agenda, no doubt, but I can't remember the last time an MSNBC roundtable had on a sensible conservative guest to actually give the other side in a fair way. It just never happens.
Old 11-25-2021, 12:47 PM
Banned

I called it days ago

CNN: Waukesha? What Waukesha? Oh that accidental car crash? Dawg, that some old shit

MSNBC: Waukesha? What Waukesha? Oh that accidental car crash? Dawg, that some old shit

Yahoo: Waukesha? What Waukesha? Oh that accidental car crash? Dawg, that some old shit

At least Fox is still talking about the ridiculous bail bond as their second story. I heard the “accidental car crash driver” has a new bond of $5,000,000 now. Wouldn’t it be ironic if some Hollywood celeb like Mark Ruffalo who had expressed support for the dead felons of Kenosha posts bond for this guy and he goes and runs over….sorry I mean accidentally crashes into….some more people, again? Would the the third time for him in 1 month. That would have to be some kind of record
Old 11-25-2021, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The seventeen different leftie news networks are all interchangeable, they might as well all be the same thing. They never have on conservative guests to offer some pushback
There's no mainstream leftist news network at all, they're all fundamentally conservative

Like Brian Williams calling missles being launched 'beautiful' on NBC back in 2017 or whatever

If a network ever celebrates July 4th, for example, it's obviously conservative, because it must not believe that America should be destroyed if it's celebrating July 4th
Old 11-25-2021, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, Fox hosts can actually accurately summarize the positions of the left wing people they criticize. The left wing hosts can't do the same thing, they have to lie to even have a show.
I have yet to witness a single conservative, host of a show or Uncle Bill, who can accurately summarize any left wing beliefs whatsoever

This includes all the chuds on this forum
Old 11-25-2021, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I called it days ago

CNN: Waukesha? What Waukesha? Oh that accidental car crash? Dawg, that some old shit

MSNBC: Waukesha? What Waukesha? Oh that accidental car crash? Dawg, that some old shit

Yahoo: Waukesha? What Waukesha? Oh that accidental car crash? Dawg, that some old shit

At least Fox is still talking about the ridiculous bail bond as their second story. I heard the “accidental car crash driver” has a new bond of $5,000,000 now. Wouldn’t it be ironic if some Hollywood celeb like Mark Ruffalo who had expressed support for the dead felons of Kenosha posts bond for this guy and he goes and runs over….sorry I mean accidentally crashes into….some more people, again? Would the the third time for him in 1 month. That would have to be some kind of record
Oh totally, we knew that was gonna happen. They were chomping at the bit for it to be a white guy, then it's a black dude with all kinds of BLM propaganda on his social media and it's immediately buried.

Seriously regardless of political affiliation, if you haven't figured out yet that all mainstream media selectively covers, amplifies and highlights stories along very specific ideological lines then I don't think you're ever gonna figure it out. Because they are making it as obvious as it can possibly be.
Old 11-25-2021, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have yet to witness a single conservative, host of a show or Uncle Bill, who can accurately summarize any left wing beliefs whatsoever

This includes all the chuds on this forum
Oh okay now I officially get it; you're a troll.
Old 11-25-2021, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh totally, we knew that was gonna happen. They were chomping at the bit for it to be a white guy, then it's a black dude with all kinds of BLM propaganda on his social media and it's immediately buried.

Seriously regardless of political affiliation, if you haven't figured out yet that all mainstream media selectively covers, amplifies and highlights stories along very specific ideological lines then I don't think you're ever gonna figure it out. Because they are making it as obvious as it can possibly be.
I wonder had it been a white guy who expressed support for Proud Boys and Trump, how long it would be talked about by mainstream state run propaganda media? What are you calling? I say until the middle of next year. It would also be called white supremacy terrorism, and his social media history would be front and center
Old 11-25-2021, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One god no masters? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really see God as the traditional creationist whatever, I personally see it largely as a force, and it's up to us to make ethical results out of life

The pastor of the church I go to likely sees things a bit differently, but it's also not a monotheistic church
Closed Thread