Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 12-23-2022, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meitner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do not troll guild recruitment threads. First warning.
Sorry as this was posted in general discussion and not under the guild discussion section I thought it was a joke to begin with. I'm sorry once again and will never let this type of behavior occur again.
Old 12-23-2022, 11:26 PM
Orc

cant wait to see what this guild is about, seems like alot of chill people from ST and FoW teamed up.
Old 12-24-2022, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry as this was posted in general discussion and not under the guild discussion section I thought it was a joke to begin with. I'm sorry once again and will never let this type of behavior occur again.
There is no green guild discussion forum that’s why it gets posted here. Same rules apply
Old 12-24-2022, 08:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course. You cannot tell me all of this goes on without any real money being exchanged on some level. I remember people paying Image and Devnoob (in donations *cough* or server equipment) for items, being allowed to use hacks etc. Heck at one point I even had a friend who was a guide give me all sorts of gear.
I spotted a 60 GG cleric and druid in Mistmoore today for hours just PLing noobs for free. I doubt any plat was exchanged. What kind of psychos just help people like that? The noobs acted super happy but I think that was just coverup for the RMT PL ring. STAY VIGILANT.
Old 12-24-2022, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spotted a 60 GG cleric and druid in Mistmoore today for hours just PLing noobs for free. I doubt any plat was exchanged. What kind of psychos just help people like that? The noobs acted super happy but I think that was just coverup for the RMT PL ring. STAY VIGILANT.
Accusing someone of rmt is against the rules. If Meitner was doing his job this would be your first warning. You have been warned.
Old 12-24-2022, 09:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dromo is, and will forever be, the best of p99.

Be like Dromo.
Old 12-25-2022, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dromo is, and will forever be, the best of p99.

Be like Dromo.
I was there PLing with Dromo, we do it often. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-25-2022, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
What kind of psychos just help people like that?
Same type of weirdo who stays in dial a port after they hit 60 so they can dispense potg to the feeble newbs to feel important and wanted. Sad!

(jk sounds like good people)
Old 12-25-2022, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don’t think they were rmting but from what I’ve been told that actually is one of the strategies RMT PLers use to try and mask their activity. PL a bunch of random people at the same time
Old 12-26-2022, 03:42 PM
Banned

Good Guys have exiled the druid of Norrath

They will pay for their heresy!