Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2021, 06:07 PM
Banned

Now is the time on schprokets when we dance!
Old 01-02-2021, 06:36 PM
Banned

i wish my country had history
Old 01-02-2021, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wish my country had history
What is your country?

The Youngest Countries In The World

Palau – Independent since 1994
East Timor – Independent since 2002
Montenegro – Independent since 2006
Serbia – Independent since 2006
Kosovo – Independent since 2013
South Sudan – Independent since 2011
Bougainville – Voted for Independence in 2019

Do you live in one of these countries? Because even they have history.
Old 01-02-2021, 07:53 PM
Banned

mines boring i like iron age bronze age
Old 01-02-2021, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

Hallelujah.. took long enough.

You're welcome to Scotland. We don't really want it.
Old 01-02-2021, 09:15 PM
Banned

Growing up part scottish and still being part scottish, I guess, most would consider I am not (Actually Scotts-Irish. Yay Irish, bonus celtic points. The side that levels out the supreme Deutschland. Because ethnic germans have more points than celts.) But even as an outsider, it would be cool to rally Scotland but ehh... if the liberals want it whatever. Its a shame that you are ruining Scotland. If you want lessons in learning how to deal with the feeling of England kicking your ass, learn from all other countries in the world. You still got invited to the European club so get over it.

Sorry Wales. Still team celtic but I had to say the message in five seconds. And I don't feel like adding in more polite words, like blah blah blah celts, blah blah blah prince of wales offensive, blah blah blah I understand. Cuz also.... it is true... Scotland get over it a bit... a bit.

Germans 8 or 9, Celts 6.7, Slavs 6, Spanish 6.7, Italians 8, Greeks 7. I know Germans took lands from collapsed Rome but point system is also a popularity contest, and slavs are a landlocked people with not the same amount of colonies as the west. I know Italy did bad in WW2 but ehh.. I'm from the other... "culture", so I can buddhist jesus you. Your another "culture" so I'd rather just admire you and may not be as hard on yourself as you would.

But hey Turks are 6.7, that still pretty good score.
Old 01-02-2021, 09:21 PM
Banned

England is shit, 100% pointless to everyone except people like "Scotts" Learn to be relevant and see how little they are

sorry you lost
Old 01-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Banned

Aww, someone posted in time.

Was trying to get this statement out in time because the only way to defeat the Satan Antifa torturing me is a cool contest. Because when Antifa cuts circuits in my brain to where thinking is no longer a thing. And then Satan Antifa wonders why I feel ashamed while brain damaged and being raped, then maybe the only way to defeat them is how cool does a statement sound.

Oh well

Anyway back to what an almost normal conversation would sound like. I may not know enough about the history of the UK. Scotland could be leaving because they just want something else. But when Antifa tortures the shit out of me, my logical brain that says its racist to not play an erudite (Instead of its cultural appropriation.) thinks maybe I should talk about opinions of subjects of the world.

And also I am in a fake existence being tortured and no one cares about me, so honestly I shouldn't have to bow before anyone. I feel like I should say the kids, but technically probably not even them.
Old 01-02-2021, 09:50 PM
Banned

I hope one day I can stop having "crazy" (Crazy is a quick description Antifa, Stfu.) conversations on EQ. And maybe go back to the Selena Gomez world, or Selena Gomez world 2, where life is good but I am still in a fake world and everyone has no soul.

Thats the reason I said I was willing to (accept) be tortured again. Because I recently concluded that I couldn't be happy in a fake world with non-real people even if life is good. I remember having images of what if I married Ariana Grande, and then grabbing her and screaming, "Say that you love me!" because the fact that she was not real means she could turn into a demon and betray me at anytime.

I know I am just a guy being tortured and no one cares about me so people might not be concerned if I win. But just don't be surprised if the guy you are torturing and that lives in a fake world, flushes your world down the toilet while you scream, "Get over you lost the election."

First and foremost I am a torture victim trying to escape. At that point your countries don't matter anymore.
Old 01-03-2021, 05:53 AM
Planar Protector

we get it Thulian, you hate everythink the majority says or likes because you like to be "special".
Closed Thread