Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 08:53 PM
Server GM

I'll publish everything when Dain gets figured out.
Old 08-20-2020, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pre-patch Dain || Post-patch Dain?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-20-2020, 08:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh, how about when TOV gets figured out? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2020, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They cut the sock time in half with new rules and foot racing is more fun + Cothing has small load time so even if 4 people get cothed at same time, lowest ping will always have a big advantage. What we have now is less full on socking, a more fair race, and a more exciting and fun race. I will add though(and my guild is smaller) there should be more racers allowed perhaps 6 or 8 per entity
Think all issues concerned could be solved by my previous suggestion. Let more racers race. Racing is fun.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

bring back lockouts, no reason not to have it since fps is locked to client now, no more alt tab jumps
Old 08-20-2020, 09:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
root all raid mobs 2020
Old 08-20-2020, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bring back lockouts, no reason not to have it since fps is locked to client now, no more alt tab jumps
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2020, 09:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah Racers where told in voice to concede it when they where in arena they let an officer make the official ooc/shout. Sorry walllicker by the way freedom had one bard, one ranger and a rog run up. Yet AG had a ranger and a bard.... shouldn't you concede.... nah Fours said the rog wasnt racing shouldn't be there... so ag + freedom had 5 racers also... but we need to move on. on the random he left the line to run up there the same as what riot had both piled off before 4 way but we did the right thing once the confusion was cleared up.
Wow. Lie again. Third times a charm right? Riot racers never piled off at for way. They went all the way into Statue area and lost FTE. Stop trying to spin this CNN fakes news here. Riot is just bad at racing. I’m sure if you unplugged AGs and Freedoms racers keyboard and mouse, we would have still beat Riot to FTE.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow. Lie again. Third times a charm right? Riot racers never piled off at for way. They went all the way into Statue area and lost FTE. Stop trying to spin this CNN fakes news here. Riot is just bad at racing. I’m sure if you unplugged AGs and Freedoms racers keyboard and mouse, we would have still beat Riot to FTE.
Part of the problem with many racers is they got pixel fever. They're so out of it they're a late start a lot of times.

Racers need to live to race, not get raid targets. Some of the all time best racers who weren't cheaters only did that and collected DKP that way. It's great that people are eager to work for the 'team' to get a target but if they've got the pixel sickness they'll be burnt out inside an hour.

Racing for FTE is an art. Strafe Run, Jumping, Acumen[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 08-20-2020, 09:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, are you in riot's coms? It was called to concede because we had too many racers pretty early on. One issue it sounds like is people not being in voice, and those people need a wag of the finger if thats the case.

I dont understand why y'all are so mad though. It was conceded, wasnt touched, see you again in 5 days. Even when you win you're sour lol.
Closed Thread