Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2020, 01:29 AM
Kobold

Are you aware the server staff was griefed into proving via evidence that our brothers are not in fact ST alts?

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 05-29-2020, 01:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you aware the server staff was griefed into proving via evidence that our brothers are not in fact ST alts?
I am aware one of the guides (Menden I believe?) said that you guys are not an ST alt-guild. What I wanted to understand is why Seal Team would say in the first place that you guys were to be treated as an alt-guild of ST. Now Nirgon has clearly said that that interpretation of what ST said is incorrect.
Old 05-29-2020, 02:00 AM
Kobold

I'm glad you're working through this all.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 05-29-2020, 02:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad you're working through this all.
Thanks. I'll let you know if there's anything else you can do.
Old 05-29-2020, 05:30 AM
Banned

Now consider who insisted and pushed this lie (knowingly), causing people to rage to the staff about injustice and cause all kinds of headache. There ya go.
Old 05-29-2020, 05:41 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We also said starting from when we made the agreement we'd put our non Erudite alts in Seal Team, so there wouldn't be spying/conflict of interest problems.
Yea this surely won’t lead to any biased voting... down the road if either DMO or Sealteam eats a raid ban you definitely won’t be logging on the other to raid either - Lol. Grats on another 3man mob kill! Do phinny + 4 guardians at once And I’ll be impressed otherwise /yawn
Old 05-29-2020, 09:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo Train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea this surely won’t lead to any biased voting... down the road if either DMO or Sealteam eats a raid ban you definitely won’t be logging on the other to raid either - Lol. Grats on another 3man mob kill! Do phinny + 4 guardians at once And I’ll be impressed otherwise /yawn
same for your guild, record it. love to see it.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo Train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol so proud of killing phinny ... one group content that the other un guilds have been killing for months... good job!
Old 05-29-2020, 09:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same for your guild, record it. love to see it.
Already been done multiple times.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He said when we're raiding, treat us as the same guild like as a raid force.

We also said starting from when we made the agreement we'd put our non Erudite alts in Seal Team, so there wouldn't be spying/conflict of interest problems.

No one, ever said "DMO is our alt guild". I've never met any of the ST core guys before this server, didnt roll up with them etc.

Shakin' my damn head. Who wants some Kedge lord sushi?
Lol... shakin my head is indeed the right phrase for how this ended. Well played

I'll enjoy watching the guaranteed shitshow that will come to the raid scene esp when kunark drops and you have much more chances each week for scummery.
Closed Thread