Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 12:38 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I liked it better when you guys were called Dark Winter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure where you are coming up with dark winter. Venerate is an old e'ci guild recreated on p99.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

When will you be banning Nocsucow and all his accounts? I know you banned him once already.
Old 01-21-2016, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When will you be banning Nocsucow and all his accounts? I know you banned him once already.
I can think of a handful of people more deserving of a perma-ban.
Old 01-21-2016, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loooooool
Old 01-21-2016, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Hey my wife wants to buy MQ for her "Advanced Statistics & Analysis" class, will pay 50k plat for an A, 40k B, 10k C.
Yeah pretty sure it's bannable.
Old 01-21-2016, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by snirke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure where you are coming up with dark winter. Venerate is an old e'ci guild recreated on p99.
Dark Winter was a guild of twinks who ended up being mostly RMTers. Not 100% but I believe they disbanded.. not sure if they regrouped, there are still a few lowbie guilds out there with impressive quantity and quality of twinks.
Old 01-21-2016, 02:48 PM
Banned

I really do like the part of the video where the bard starts getting crunched on and is like wtf?!!
Old 01-21-2016, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivthis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you werent being a guide for the last couple of months? I mean to go from hundreds of post a day to nothing around Dec 1st

And I do adore you, oh so much, you have filled my life with laughter and happiness
Show some respect to Braknar you clown.
Old 01-21-2016, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivthis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How am I disrespecting him?

Also calling people clowns isnt very respectful so you get no respect anymore. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He is doing great work finding RMTers, LOVE THAT YAYAAA!

BUT

He has been missing for 2 months on the forums and just came back, said he was playing other games so I was wondering if he wasn't searching for those EVIL RMTers or was he just lying about playing other games.
you are not owed an explanation, elf dork. now cram it.
Old 01-21-2016, 07:26 PM
Aviak

The message here is you may as well RMT and get 9 months of enjoyment out of it before anything is done ehehee
Closed Thread