Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 07:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For some reason images aren't showing up in my posts.
Reading is hard, I know.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=225633
Old 01-22-2016, 08:44 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[...]Rubio literally uttered the words "Edward Snowden is a traitor" at the last debate. That he serves as a prostitute for greater men is beyond question, even if you think "Jews and freemasons" is a bit of scapegoating. There is no insult, heckle, or indeed physical injury that is beyond what this traitorous piece of filth deserves.
[...]
I can't always follow you.

Do you mean to say that a hypothetical Wehrmacht soldier who defected in 1939 to alert the world that the holocaust is happening would have been a "traitorous piece of filth" who deserves every insult, heckle or physical injury?
Old 01-22-2016, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you mean to say that a hypothetical Wehrmacht soldier who defected in 1939 to alert the world that the holocaust is happening would have been a "traitorous piece of filth" who deserves every insult, heckle or physical injury?
analogy doesn't hold up so well. NSA mass surveillance activity as it exists now runs contrary to the American people's interests, whereas the holocaust was at least to the benefit of the country under whose flag the act was committed.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:31 AM
Fire Giant

blacks
muslims
women
gays
mexicans
jews
asians
lizard people

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 01-22-2016, 09:46 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
analogy doesn't hold up so well. NSA mass surveillance activity as it exists now runs contrary to the American people's interests, whereas the holocaust was at least to the benefit of the country under whose flag the act was committed.
One could argue that quite contrary NSA mass surveillance ist not only contrary to the interests of the Amrican people but also breaks several American Laws whereas the Holocaust was in line with the legal system of the place it happened in.

Also I most seriously doubt that Germany benefitted from the holocaust. Apart from the moral standpoint and the inhumanity of the system it required machines and men to run which would have been more useful at the frontlines.

With the extreme comparison I simply wanted to point out that a whistleblower alerting to a grave mistake most likely is a more honorable person than the lawbreakers who feel betrayed by the discovery. The American people should be mad at the scumbags spying on them, not at the person bold enough to leave that filth behind.
Old 01-25-2016, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Default S.o.R.P. Recognizes Kyff for Excellence in Retardation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:

Quote:
One could argue that quite contrary NSA mass surveillance ist not only contrary to the interests of the Amrican people but also breaks several American Laws whereas the Holocaust was in line with the legal system of the place it happened in.

Also I most seriously doubt that Germany benefitted from the holocaust. Apart from the moral standpoint and the inhumanity of the system it required machines and men to run which would have been more useful at the frontlines.

With the extreme comparison I simply wanted to point out that a whistleblower alerting to a grave mistake most likely is a more honorable person than the lawbreakers who feel betrayed by the discovery. The American people should be mad at the scumbags spying on them, not at the person bold enough to leave that filth behind.

In honor of ushering unto this otherwise delightful thread, an untimely end at the tender age of 2, with premature indulgence in the Law of our Lord Godwin and for enviable ambition in the refutation of one argument with the same argument, it is my profound honor to present Kyff with this Retarded Poster Award!

Let's all share in a round of applause for Kyff!!!
Old 01-25-2016, 05:49 PM
Banned

Man throws a shoe at president Bush - "falls" down 2 flights of stairs while being apprehended, is sentenced 3 years in Iraqi prison. Free speech for all
Closed Thread