Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 03:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
May not be sane, but I think it happens.
Yep, and if you even notice, let alone speak out about the fact that your culture is going to be destroyed, you are labeled a racist and xenophobe.
Old 02-21-2016, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, and if you even notice, let alone speak out about the fact that your culture is going to be destroyed, you are labeled a racist and xenophobe.
Shit I saw this scenario on a TV show and dismissed it as fictional 'what if'. I'm totally for stopping shit like that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Apparently some rich guy with a lot of money went around rounding up gang members from cali and dumped the in SLC valley to see what would happen. And a gang free city became a city with gangs.
Old 02-21-2016, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit I saw this scenario on a TV show and dismissed it as fictional 'what if'. I'm totally for stopping shit like that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it is really sad what is happening there. Germans are really kind and german culture is interesting and proud! I only hope that they can stop this forced immigration of completely opposing cultures before it is too late.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:42 AM
Orc

What you and a lot of Germans don't understand is than Chancellor Merkel fucked the country over ages ago when she pushed for a Greece bailout against the existing EU treaties and against everything that was promised when the Euro was founded. Now she is simply appliying the existing laws, the Geneva Convention relating to the Status of Refugees and the German constitution in granting political asylum to all people wrongly persecuted.

On the other hand all diehards who contra legem argue for a closing of the borders always fail to explain how this could be accomplished without a bloodbath when droves of desperate people are trying to get inside.
Old 02-22-2016, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you and a lot of Germans don't understand is than Chancellor Merkel fucked the country over ages ago when she pushed for a Greece bailout against the existing EU treaties and against everything that was promised when the Euro was founded. Now she is simply appliying the existing laws, the Geneva Convention relating to the Status of Refugees and the German constitution in granting political asylum to all people wrongly persecuted.

On the other hand all diehards who contra legem argue for a closing of the borders always fail to explain how this could be accomplished without a bloodbath when droves of desperate people are trying to get inside.
I'd like to remind you that a large proportion of those inundating Germany are not Syrian refugees, but economic migrants from West/North Africa, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

And it could be accomplished by not supplying them with economic benefits, housing, and jobs, and instead rewarding them with deportations. There is a reason these people are heading for Germany and not settling in Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, or Poland.

If the German people want to be compassionate and help Syrian refugees, that is their prerogative. But 1 million+ is likely too many to integrate and assimilate without the formation of insular immigrant communities cloistered away into a parallel society. Germany is already a tiny country, roughly the size of Nevada, stuffed with 80 million people.
Old 02-23-2016, 05:00 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to remind you that a large proportion of those inundating Germany are not Syrian refugees, but economic migrants from West/North Africa, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

And it could be accomplished by not supplying them with economic benefits, housing, and jobs, and instead rewarding them with deportations. There is a reason these people are heading for Germany and not settling in Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, or Poland.

If the German people want to be compassionate and help Syrian refugees, that is their prerogative. But 1 million+ is likely too many to integrate and assimilate without the formation of insular immigrant communities cloistered away into a parallel society. Germany is already a tiny country, roughly the size of Nevada, stuffed with 80 million people.
Thank you but I don't need the reminder. It's just my opinion that the economic migrants should be identified in due process by the authorities and finally the courts and not by the border guards or the press or the populace or whatever you suggest.

Also I don't know what the alternative to providing food and shelter should be. Have them fend for themselves living on the streets? You sure would like that. You can't deport them if they have the right to stay under the constitution. Finding out who falls under this category on an individual basis takes time and effort as I said above.

To open up another layer in this problem the "support" does not end up with the refugees. They get the bare necessities to survive whereas the big money ends up in the pockets of the Germans who provide the food and shelter at ridiculously overpriced rates.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:46 PM
Banned

the world should get together and give everyone on earth a basic income and everyone could live happily ever after.
Old 02-23-2016, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

lol @ people thinking republicans and democrats are any different from eachother, also lol @ people who think either side gives a shit about americans
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 02-23-2016, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Ahhh, the poor lil rapeugees just want free gibsmedat and whitewomanz and all you evil racist xenophoic nazis want to hog it all for yourselves... SMH
Old 02-23-2016, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ people thinking republicans and democrats are any different from eachother, also lol @ people who think either side gives a shit about americans
They are pretty close, here's the breakdown I was thinking about last night:

Dems/repubs (voters, not registered voters, but votes aka candidates) make up 100% of the voters in the USA right now. But theyre split down the middle, 50% are republican, 50% are democrats. Let's split those halfs, into quarters:

50% of the republican half of the pie are racists that hate muslims and well pretty much every minority. The other 50% are registered Independents, and in reality aren't that different from the middle of the road democrat, that we'll get to next.

50% of the Democrats half are that middle of the road normal human being that the aforementioned half of the republican party is. They want jobs, progress and sensible money management. They don't agree on all social issues with the republican quarter mind you that's what separates them from each other. Neither side in these groups however, vote only on behalf of those social issues.

The other 50% of the democratic party are a bunch of closet racits that voted for Hope & Change not becuse they wanted hope and change, but becuse they thought voting for a black man would be cool and modern. That just like their defense of their racial positions could be made by saying, 'I have a black friend!' they can now say, 'We have a black president, we're not racist!'

TL;DR 50% of both parties are racists fuckwits, and 50% of both parties are cool & normal with different opinions on social issues that don't really matter to them politically, anyway.

IF that middle of the road 50% could vote for Bernie, we'd be able to make some real progress.

We need a 3rd party in this country. Write him in, fuck it. Let one 25% fight it out with the other 25% while the middle 50% just, get the fuck on with life.
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 02-23-2016 at 04:02 PM..
Closed Thread