Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 09:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love all these beautiful world hipster s under 35 years old

The world is a dark place that is going to make you its bitch

Humanity is a failed experiment , I cant wait until the world monetary system falls apart, and these skinny hobo hippies get enslaved by Indian overlords that see no problem with modern day slavery.

Good thing you've been wasting all your time complaining about the evil white man.

People are evil in general, get the fuck over it.

Watching people take such dedicated sides in politics makes me laugh. Your all morons that don't even deserve the freedom that America has provided for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- VOTE

Hillary Clinton is a lying psychopath that would change nothing.

Trump is a psychopath that is crazy enough to at least throw a wrench in the fine tuned machine because his ego has more value than anything , as a consequence change would happen. Good or bad, no one knows.

Bernie Sanders is a retard that would just press the print more money button, until the whole system falls apart. Might end the suffering sooner , the world would end as soon as people realize US dollars have no value.

There is no going back to the "barter system" or anarchy or whatever other stupid hipster ideas are cool this week.

Hope this helps
Hello, I love u Pgerman. Ur absolutely right.

Who's to say what timeline that will be though? Humanity is in what, it's 3rd age or Kaliuga? Transitioning to the 4th? Dieing before rebirth as something entirely new?

IDK.

But I am tempted to press button 1 or 3 because (A, I like the status quo, we are human douchebags) and (C Who knows, maybe we'll get some money and a rat park for a small human timescale before things really blow up, maybe the chillfactor will allow some not so psychotic humans to come up with a better plan.. granted our founding fathers were prob human, but I'm happy they made the effort.)

Either way the options are out of my control. I can really only voice which one I would like, because hey, I'm just a plebenite.

Also, my moral and own ethical standards says we should gut that arrogant, egotistical, selfish, exploitative, lying, downright self serving mysogonistic pig on a roast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He can't even lie properly.
Last edited by maerilith; 02-21-2016 at 09:51 AM..
Old 02-22-2016, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Truly shameful. Yet another example of racist white fascists subverting the noble ambitions of city councils. First Baltimore, then Flint and now this? Honestly how does this keep happening?
Old 02-22-2016, 12:01 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[...] I recognize that the US is not a democracy, but a Republic. [...]
Those two don't exclude each other.

One category descibes the head of state. It's an elected president in a republic and a king or queen in a monarchy, it may be a doge, Führer, what ever you name it. As you correctly said the head of the US is an elected person. Therefore the US is a republic.

The other category is how government comes to power. It gets elected in a democracy, clings to power by supression in a dictatorship, is vested in the government by birth in a feudal system etc. Now with all it's known faults the government of the US is (still) elected by the people. Thereore the US is a democracy as well as a republic.

The UK is a good example for a monarchy being a democracy whereas Nazi Germany and Sovjet Russia are good examples for dictatorships being republics.

I hope this helps.
Old 02-22-2016, 12:42 PM
Banned

It's amazing how ignorant this community is about Bernie Sanders

Cringing hard at the type that play free games online
Old 02-22-2016, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love all these beautiful world hipster s under 35 years old

The world is a dark place that is going to make you its bitch

Humanity is a failed experiment , I cant wait until the world monetary system falls apart, and these skinny hobo hippies get enslaved by Indian overlords that see no problem with modern day slavery.

Good thing you've been wasting all your time complaining about the evil white man.

People are evil in general, get the fuck over it.

Watching people take such dedicated sides in politics makes me laugh. Your all morons that don't even deserve the freedom that America has provided for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- VOTE

Hillary Clinton is a lying psychopath that would change nothing.

Trump is a psychopath that is crazy enough to at least throw a wrench in the fine tuned machine because his ego has more value than anything , as a consequence change would happen. Good or bad, no one knows.

Bernie Sanders is a retard that would just press the print more money button, until the whole system falls apart. Might end the suffering sooner , the world would end as soon as people realize US dollars have no value.

There is no going back to the "barter system" or anarchy or whatever other stupid hipster ideas are cool this week.

Hope this helps
you're an idiot with bad opinions

hope this helps
Old 02-22-2016, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those two don't exclude each other.

One category descibes the head of state. It's an elected president in a republic and a king or queen in a monarchy, it may be a doge, Führer, what ever you name it. As you correctly said the head of the US is an elected person. Therefore the US is a republic.

The other category is how government comes to power. It gets elected in a democracy, clings to power by supression in a dictatorship, is vested in the government by birth in a feudal system etc. Now with all it's known faults the government of the US is (still) elected by the people. Thereore the US is a democracy as well as a republic.

The UK is a good example for a monarchy being a democracy whereas Nazi Germany and Sovjet Russia are good examples for dictatorships being republics.

I hope this helps.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch" -B. Franklin

The best way I've ever heard it said was "the US is a Republic that functions with a Democracy". But then that is not fully accurate.

But best put, it simply a Constitutional Republic.

Some deep reading for my conservative friends here. Lefty libs please ignore for sake of your bliss.
Last edited by Daywolf; 02-22-2016 at 01:24 PM..
Old 02-22-2016, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Oh btw in that constitutional republic link I provided there was a reference link at the bottom of the page to a speech entitled: Ron Paul - Sorry Mr. Franklin, "We're All Democrats Now" that pointed to house dot gov. It was obviously taken down from that site (a surprise?) but an excellent 1hr speech still found here or at least the first part which is in unison of what I was mentioning here regarding the constitutional republic.

What we may actually have now? A democratic welfare state. An inevitable failure, and a bunch of well fed wolves (bad wolves :P ).
Last edited by Daywolf; 02-22-2016 at 02:38 PM..
Old 02-24-2016, 07:19 AM
Orc

I gave definitions. You gave anecdotes, quotes and links.

I can do the same:

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others"
Winston Churchill

Democracy, or democratic government, is "a system of government in which all the people of a state or polity are involved in making decisions about its affairs, typically by voting to elect representatives to a parliament or similar assembly,"

Democracy is further defined as (a[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] "government by the people; especially : rule of the majority (b[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] " a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

Now I would argue that in the US the people do elect representatives to a parliament and there are periodically held free elections. It's not democracies fault that the American people for tend to vote for persons who are financed by the top quantile or members of said quantile.
Old 02-24-2016, 02:35 PM
Banned

WTF are you on about? The U.S. was founded as a constitutional republic, period.
Old 02-24-2016, 02:40 PM
Banned

I wouldn't argue about history here fellas theres no point in arguing about history when nobody here has read a book.
Closed Thread