Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Banned

to be fair this broad isn't the attractive female 1%. more like in the bangable 30%. I'm pickin up what ur puttin down tho.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to be fair this broad isn't the attractive female 1%. more like in the bangable 30%. I'm pickin up what ur puttin down tho.
Please. The top 70% of females are "bangable". Men are hardly discerning in who they will bang. Put a voracious brute in an office setting with me and I'll be wanting to bang her in under a week just because of availability goggles. Schwarzeneggar had Maria Shriver and he banged a lifesize troll doll.

This is how attractive you have to be to bag a male superstar:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-06-2016, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please. The top 70% of females are "bangable". Men are hardly discerning in who they will bang. Put a voracious brute in an office setting with me and I'll be wanting to bang her in under a week just because of availability goggles. Schwarzeneggar had Maria Shriver and he banged a lifesize troll doll.

how old was the child at the time of this picture?
Old 03-06-2016, 11:43 PM
Banned

Theres def no Austrian DNA anywehere in there..... sarcasm....

ive met quite a few older women with german ancestry. they tend to be really crazy strong.

its probably an instinctualy attractive trait for people of that lineage

exceptoins not withstanding.

p.s. shes holding herself well for her obvious age... 50+ maybe even 65 ish if plastic surgery and no drugs early in life

oh ill admit that i once did an older lady about 2 points higher on the health/beauty scale (more kind, gentler, less scary face)

it happens, got 1st hand experience.
Last edited by maerilith; 03-06-2016 at 11:52 PM..
Old 03-07-2016, 12:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i enjoyed the post, but i must clarify that i was merely rating the glorified prostitute in question a 7/10 with that percentile. Everything you say is dead on though, thus the plethora of 3/10 "female" science projects and their jacked up crazy rate of HIV.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i enjoyed the post, but i must clarify that i was merely rating the glorified prostitute in question a 7/10 with that percentile. Everything you say is dead on though, thus the plethora of 3/10 "female" science projects and their jacked up crazy rate of HIV.
Lol... No HIV here. ;D

ive actually lived a pristine life away from street drugs, and only banged a solid 10 asian prostitute once

i felt remorse at that ironicaly... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

like...... that was just crazy sad experience. the older woman was a better fuck tbh.

on the topic of hiv for the lgbt community. blame sex work...

i think more girls who transition out of GID related issues and stay away from drugs/sex are pretty clean. theres a lot more then youd think. enough to break the tranny is aids and crack stereotypye... its not rly true... anymore... so much...

but yeah...
Last edited by maerilith; 03-07-2016 at 12:27 AM..
Old 03-07-2016, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how old was the child at the time of this picture?
Old, but that doesn't fit my narrative. She was still absolutely nothing special though.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:00 AM
Banned

science projects is such a mean but accurate term. love it.
Old 03-07-2016, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i think more girls who transition out of GID related issues and stay away from drugs/sex are pretty clean. theres a lot more then youd think. enough to break the tranny is aids and crack stereotypye... its not rly true... anymore... so much...
lol yea right. MTF HIV rate breaks records year after year.

Gays can barely compete even when the numbers are scaled, they are leaving the conversation. The HIV epidemic is centered sole on transgender MTF at this point.

Quote:
their jacked up crazy rate of HIV.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-07-2016, 03:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on the topic of hiv for the lgbt community. blame sex work...
At least now we know beyond any doubt that you're full of shit.
Closed Thread