Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Large Rat

I'm 53 doing raptors and only use it to kill off a loner under 20%. kiting them with lumi would take 8-9 yrs

used it pretty much exclusively at spirocs, felt like a free PL 48-51. those bird boys got severely punished by lightning
Old 03-09-2018, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm 53 doing raptors and only use it to kill off a loner under 20%. kiting them with lumi would take 8-9 yrs
Seafuries have more hp and I could drop a full quad in under 8 minutes if I just used Lumi. I'm not saying it wasn't tedious but to insist lumi is less efficient than medding is just wrong. Even after 52 it's more efficient than medding and it's a lot more efficient than grouping a 6 man.

But ... if you prefer to take long afk breaks it's better to just cast the higher level quad DD.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 03-13-2018, 09:34 AM
Banned

Druid just dinged 49 last night. Been doing Spirocs from 46-49 and I must say it is quite nice. I have quadding down to a nice science now after many hours of practice. Will probably ride Spirocs out to level 50 and then see about a scenery change...maybe 51 IDK yet. But 46-50 I really cant imagine anything better than Spirocs, camp is typically empty and the respawn is fast even if its not. Lumi staff does 10% damage on the Lightfoots and Watchers and closer to 6% on Provens. You can basically gain entire levels about every 2 hours of play
Old 03-13-2018, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have quadding down to a nice science now after many hours of practice.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread