Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are quite a few LGBTQ+ friendly guilds, our's included. I know that wasn't your intention but. There's an answer.
correct acronym is LGBTQQIP2SAA+ get with the times bigot
Old 11-29-2019, 11:16 AM
Kobold

Chicks with dicks, always in demand.
Old 11-29-2019, 12:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are quite a few LGBTQ+ friendly guilds, our's included. I know that wasn't your intention but. There's an answer.
I thought you people were openly against gays, only "supporting" it on the down-low?
Old 11-29-2019, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you people were openly against gays, only "supporting" it on the down-low?
as one of the founding members.. and being me... if i had seen anything bad. I wouldn't be in this guild. I have found every single other guild in been to be homophobic as fuck compared to this guild, infact there is none?
Old 11-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Kobold

Double agree, homophobic remarks in every guild I've ever been in on P99. Do the dark men accept female trolls?
Old 11-29-2019, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Double agree, homophobic remarks in every guild I've ever been in on P99. Do the dark men accept female trolls?
we are an enviro rp guild no problem with anyone as long as your ingame avatar is a male erudite.
Old 11-29-2019, 01:00 PM
Orc

I'm sorry guys. This is the only real Sissi
Old 11-29-2019, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Now that I think of it. I don't think I've seen an LGBTQ+ guild or ally guild ever on P99.

Any that I'm unaware of? Maybe we can roll one on Teal.
Old 11-29-2019, 03:33 PM
VIP / Contributor

The Dark Men of Odus are some of the most accepting people in Norrath, being a marginalized group of intellectuals, they share traits with the gay women and men of Norrath in terms of being an oppressed minority.

While they don't always see eye to eye on things, an Erudite is more likely to find company in people who are just as oppressed as they are - shunned due to their high level of intellect by most races on Norrath, they often turn to other groups for comfort.

By this logic, Dark Men of Odus is an ally not just to the LGBTQIA+, but to all the underrepresented minorities in Norrath.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 11-29-2019, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that I think of it. I don't think I've seen an LGBTQ+ guild or ally guild ever on P99.

Any that I'm unaware of? Maybe we can roll one on Teal.
all of yiblaan's old guilds were pretty gay <Flaming Gaze> probably being the most so
Closed Thread