Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2020, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would the economic damage be worse if we had taken it raw?

What about the death tally?
nah i meant we cooked up and they cooked down

no one will ever know the true numbers or will be able to even define what true means

i bet in 60 years it will be illegal to deny the covidcaust in at least 3 western nations

wouldn't it be funny if the final covid toll is 6 million?
Old 07-24-2020, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So yea, I don't have a solution for the millions of Americans who sell their labor to survive because the US had so many chances to minimize Covid's impact and we squandered all of them.
So you're blowing smoke up everybody's ass while trying to look all woke. Keep sucking that lying Fauci's dick.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

If we close everything down we will save people from Covid so they can die of hunger.

https://www.oxfam.org/en/press-relea...y-more-disease

Quote:
We are totally dependent on the sale of milk, and with the closure of the market we can’t sell the milk anymore. If we don’t sell milk, we don't eat.” -- Kadidia Diallo, milk producer in Burkina Faso
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 07-24-2020 at 04:43 PM.. Reason: Can't she just live on milk?
Old 07-24-2020, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is particularly funny in the context that CDC is short for ‘crudely drawn cock’.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we close everything down we will save people from Covid so they can die of hunger.

https://www.oxfam.org/en/press-relea...y-more-disease
Missing out a huge opportunity for a delivery service. My dairy got pounded by demand during lockdown. Must be the best year in a long time.

Regarding choosing between disease or famine ... it doesn’t have to be an either / or choice. If people could maintain basic hygiene you’re taught as a kid the R would stay way down. Yea it wouldn’t hit zero, especially as asymptomatic can still spread, but every bit helps.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The books are cooked. Proven multiple times in this thread.

Combined with the obvious political agenda, hypocrisy of other promoted agendas by the same side and what their activities involve (mass gatherings)... you come to an extremely obvious conclusion. This one isn't hard at all.
I don’t know. It’s a pretty infectious virus with the potential to be severe for many people. It’s not quite the acoughalypse though and I agree on that.

The situation would be way better if people bothered with basic hygiene but as evidenced by protests they don’t.

Lots of angry ignorant unhealthy unhygienic people oN BoTh sIDeS.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

pras jimjam ^^
Old 07-24-2020, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pras jimjam ^^
Take a Bow
Old 07-24-2020, 10:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The books are cooked. Proven multiple times in this thread.

Combined with the obvious political agenda, hypocrisy of other promoted agendas by the same side and what their activities involve (mass gatherings)... you come to an extremely obvious conclusion. This one isn't hard at all.
Exactly. We have an American Hitler as President. It is the moral duty of all free-minded folk to do whatever it takes to unseat this threat. You only have to take liberals for their word to know that all this hysteria is of their own making, they are truly justified in their crusade to F over this country the end justifies whatever means are necessary to achieve their goal
Old 07-24-2020, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly. We have an American Hitler as President. It is the moral duty of all free-minded folk to do whatever it takes to unseat this threat. You only have to take liberals for their word to know that all this hysteria is of their own making, they are truly justified in their crusade to F over this country the end justifies whatever means are necessary to achieve their goal
You forgot to highlight your text in red to denote sarcasm.
Closed Thread