Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2020, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine letting a disease ravage your country's sick and elderly because your political team told you not to wear a mask. And then that team did an about-face and told you to wear a mask, but your frontal lobe is still too weak and toddlerish to get with the picture.

Chances are you'll be safe if you get this but only a fool would willingly expose themselves to something that has a non-negligible chance to stroke you out, damage your organs, or kill you. In fact we have no fucking idea what it does to you long term: see encephalitis lethargica pandemic which conincided with Spanish Flu pandemic

You are history's new ghost dance.
Last edited by Lune; 07-29-2020 at 03:29 PM..
Old 07-29-2020, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Never known anyone sick don't wear a mask, if u wear a mask it's like getting plowed in the ass some ppl like it so whatever
Old 07-29-2020, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Petition to call mask ppl "the faceless"

Praise Cazic
Mask was the only deity that really resonated with me in Forgotten Realms, besides Sune and Talona.
Old 07-29-2020, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

How very poetic. I don’t know that I have ever felt that excited about wearing a mask. Can you share which masks do this for you, Halflingpal?
Old 07-29-2020, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Is Talona the spider lady?
Old 07-29-2020, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How very poetic. I don’t know that I have ever felt that excited about wearing a mask. Can you share which masks do this for you, Halflingpal?
not OP but i have this hospital oxygen mask that has these tiny airholes very easy to cover with a finger works great -j
Old 07-29-2020, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not OP but i have this hospital oxygen mask that has these tiny airholes very easy to cover with a finger works great -j
We don’t have a system to rep posts so I am quoting with a thumbs up.

Also, I think this satisfies BBs desire for a transparent mask. Just have to cover the holes when you sneeze or cough.
Old 07-29-2020, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You are mentally ill. Not only is that sickening, but the numbers literally do not support your twisted worldview. -j

You might want to look in the mirror before you call people mentally ill, you drug-addled, debauched dbag. And you certainly want to check the numbers again( more likely the first time) to find out how fantastically wrong you are. The vast majority of deaths are in urban/major metro areas. I guess masks are too complicated for low IQ city fucks to figure out.
Old 07-29-2020, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might want to look in the mirror before you call people mentally ill, you drug-addled, debauched dbag. And you certainly want to check the numbers again( more likely the first time) to find out how fantastically wrong you are. The vast majority of deaths are in urban/major metro areas. I guess masks are too complicated for low IQ city fucks to figure out.
The vast majority of people live in urban/major metro areas.

The disease hit hardest first in economic centers with higher degrees of global interconnectedness, the world's economic engines... this is why it took so long to get to Africa, India, and America's boonies.

It also shouldn't be surprising that by the time the disease made it to the boonies in large numbers we learned a few things about how to handle it. For example not sending entire nursing homes full of old people to the hospital and then back to many different nursing homes, resulting in 10's of thousands dead. Cuomo doesn't catch enough flak for this.
Old 07-29-2020, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vast majority of people live in urban/major metro areas.
No they don't. They live in the suburbs. There are at least twice as many people living in the burbs+rural areas than urban centers. Once again, you speak with faux authority on shit you know nothing about. Not a good look, Lame. The only thing vast is the chasm between the shit you say and reality.
Closed Thread