Planar Protector

@Blackbellamy

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2020, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Reagan was an actor from California who allowed many illegals into country
Old 07-29-2020, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

And apparently a progressive too. I feel like maybe I want to become a progressive conservative now. I am going to sleep early tonight.
Old 07-29-2020, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Old 07-29-2020, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where were Barr's mallcops when rednecks were taking over the state capital in Michigan? There was no FPS in Michigan to deploy?
Who was harmed in this supposed "takeover"? No one. What property was damage during this takeover? None. How long did it last? Very short. Were any laws even broken? Nope. You are literally comparing a nothing burger to rioters settings shit on fire and trying, and in many cases succeeding, to seriously injury/kill people. That'ssome high levels of dumb fuckery for a clown who is about to try to preen himself as some thoughtful person dropping truth bombs on "trumptards". disengenous morons like you deserve the ravenous mob that will eventually come to bash your brains in to steal whatever they want from you. Though from your posts you are most likely dirt poor and don't have anything but covid to offer them.
Old 07-29-2020, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am finally getting to Raygun. he's awful at every decision point I see. least interesting gayest thing in the world is why I haven't learned it yet. -j
Old 07-29-2020, 06:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who was harmed in this supposed "takeover"? No one. What property was damage during this takeover? None. How long did it last? Very short. Were any laws even broken? Nope. You are literally comparing a nothing burger to rioters settings shit on fire and trying, and in many cases succeeding, to seriously injury/kill people. That'ssome high levels of dumb fuckery for a clown who is about to try to preen himself as some thoughtful person dropping truth bombs on "trumptards". disengenous morons like you deserve the ravenous mob that will eventually come to bash your brains in to steal whatever they want from you. Though from your posts you are most likely dirt poor and don't have anything but covid to offer them.
So you support the inalienable right of the people to stand up to (what they believe as) tyranny as long as there's no graffiti and broken glass along the way? We'd be having a spot of tea about now and watching cricket on tv if everyone was as comfortable with authoritarianism as you are. Why do you hate America, trumptard?

There's more the the constitution than something, guns, something, something, something.
Old 07-29-2020, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you support the inalienable right of the people to stand up to (what they believe as) tyranny as long as there's no graffiti and broken glass along the way? We'd be having a spot of tea about now and watching cricket on tv if everyone was as comfortable with authoritarianism as you are. Why do you hate America, trumptard?

There's more the the constitution than something, guns, something, something, something.
Haha yes there is and you clearly do not know anything about the constitution.

Nice awkward dodge of the fact that 30 fucking people have died in these idiotic riots, which have no end goal and are an excuse for retards to indulge their shittiest impulses. Also lol at "authoritarian". If you don't comply with this mob they will literally stomp you to death. That's a little more authoritarian than ya know, enforcing the laws that you and I both enjoy.

They are mostly peaceful guys! And like, Dahmer was mostly not a cannibal, I mean 99% of the days he was alive he was *not* eating people, so there's nothin to see here!
Old 07-29-2020, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So you support the inalienable right of the people to stand up to (what they believe as) tyranny as long as there's no graffiti and broken glass along the way?

We'd be having a spot of tea about now and watching cricket on tv if everyone was as comfortable with authoritarianism as you are. Why do you hate America, trumptard?

You can protest for whatever the fuck you want. But you only have a right to peacefully protest. You still have to obey laws and lawful commands which includes not harming people or property. That's the law. Don't like the law? Vote people in to change it. perhaps you should try reading that Constitution instead of just referencing it as a throw away line.
Old 07-29-2020, 07:39 PM
Fire Giant

You guys seem to have a hard time separating property damage from loss of life.

Protests are, by nature, unlawful. Protestors are always technically loitering, disturbing the peace, disrupting traffic, etc. From the Boston Tea Party to BLM 2020, it's true.

Murder is murder. Rather it's a cop kneeling on George Floyd's neck, Foster in Austin, or the retired cop in St Louis. Those are acts committed by individuals against individuals. The protest is just the background. You don't blame the NFL and the teams that play in the Superbowl for the riot afterward. Well, you do if it offends you political sensibilities and you're looking for an excuse...

Freedom isn't free. Sometimes you have to feel uncomfortable, snowflakes.
Closed Thread