Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 04:45 PM
Orc

Default Fruitdealer <Divinity> KSing $%&*

I have been looking to get Stormfeather on my monk, so the other day i started hanging around the spawn looking for a timer. I hung out with the dude who was camping it and killed some cougars, then he got SF, i got timer, all good. came back later that night and flopped my monk right on spawn point... 10-12 hours later when window was open i was there at the pc waiting ready to go. about halfway thru the window Fruitdealer moves down closer to the spawn that im on top of.... hes a 60 rogue thats been hide/sneak on top of the hill near spawn loc... not on spawn loc where i was. SF pops, i start attacking, SF hits me a few times, Fruitdealer pulls agro off of me and KSs, i have it all on logs and its been petition/reported etc... im obviously pretty mad so i contact his guild <divinity> to tell an officer... they give me a sorry you had trouble with one of us, see what the GMs say cause the rules arnt clear for that camp....

we should all be able to agree you have to maintain a presence in a camp to claim a camp.... if we're considering SF a camp i dont think being hide snuck a few hundred loc away from spawn on a hill counts as having a presence in camp - so if thats the rules.... he KSd me

if we wanna consider SF FTE my logs show me attacking and getting hit before Fruitdealer - so if thats rules.... he KSd me

anyway, i hope you get suspended and your map piece broken, bastard
Old 01-30-2016, 04:56 PM
Banned

typical divinity bullshit
Old 01-30-2016, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

pretty sure he was there before you as i had messaged him yesterday and he had already been there over 10 hours. You would have been the one attempting to ks as that is considered a camp now and there is a list.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

Ya, what time did this happen? Can possible confirm he was there. I've been selling him Root nets the last few days and dropping them off.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Ya he was there for past 11 days. You petitioned yourself.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

so much missing information
Old 01-30-2016, 08:10 PM
Kobold

I'm going to base my judgement of this situation solely on the OP's post, shame on the hidden guy.
Old 01-30-2016, 08:35 PM
Orc

my arguement is not that Fruit douche wasnt in the zone... its that he was not at the spawn site, i watched him move down from his hiding spot to spawn loc where i had been the whole time right before the pop....
Old 01-30-2016, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

You just came in, flopped on his camp as far as your proof goes I think. I really don't know who's right, but he's definitely not a douche from my extended conversations with him, seems like a very nice person in fact.
Old 01-30-2016, 08:53 PM
Orc

yeah i came in and flopped on "his" camp that he didnt have a presence in and he didnt say anything to me about it for 12 hours, exactly
Closed Thread