Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-15-2022, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can keep noting imaginary dodges if you want. You're just trolling yourself and allowing me to live rent free in your brain[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Keep going please.
lol what's the status of Sleeper on Red?
Old 04-15-2022, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol what's the status of Sleeper on Red?
You can keep noting imaginary dodges if you want. You're just trolling yourself and allowing me to live rent free in your brain. Keep going please[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2022, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can keep noting imaginary dodges if you want. You're just trolling yourself and allowing me to live rent free in your brain. Keep going please[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why can't you just confirm if he's been triggered or not?
Old 04-15-2022, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why can't you just confirm if he's been triggered or not?
You can keep noting imaginary dodges if you want. You're just trolling yourself and allowing me to live rent free in your brain. Keep going please[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have already answered that before, you can check the post history!
Old 04-15-2022, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You can keep noting imaginary dodges if you want. You're just trolling yourself and allowing me to live rent free in your brain. Keep going please[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have already answered that before, you can check the post history!
Is he still up on Red?

Just confirming your comparison is still wrong and stupid
Old 04-15-2022, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Is he still up on Red?

Just confirming your comparison is still wrong and stupid
You can keep noting imaginary dodges if you want. You're just trolling yourself and allowing me to live rent free in your brain. Keep going please[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have already answered that before, you can check the post history! You have also never rebutted my comparison other than calling it stupid.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Proceeds to make baseless claims every 10 pages to try and look cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sad how confident I am that I will see you in another 10 pages.
/wave
Old 04-15-2022, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You can keep noting imaginary dodges if you want. You're just trolling yourself and allowing me to live rent free in your brain. Keep going please[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have already answered that before, you can check the post history! You have also never rebutted my comparison other than calling it stupid.
Your comparison was refuted from the get go

Triggered event by players choosing to trigger the event is not the same thing as devs removing manastone because of a fixed time line that mirrors Classic

So I'll as again, has The Sleeper event been triggered on Red? yes or no works
Old 04-15-2022, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Your comparison was refuted from the get go

Triggered event by players choosing to trigger the event is not the same thing as devs removing manastone because of a fixed time line that mirrors Classic

So I'll as again, has The Sleeper event been triggered on Red? yes or no works
Old 04-15-2022, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol you're just embarrassing yourself now

You really are willing to die on that hill